Search results

1. Zess

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

That is my understanding and also what cordovan said on a podcast. The rewards are sequential, so first month of vip = first reward, second month of vip= second reward, goes away for 2 months, fifth month of vip = third reward. It should NOT be fifth month = fifth reward From what i...
  2. Zess

Daily Gold Rols in March

It's the gift OF march so its on the last wednesday as dude said above, every gift starts at the last wednesday and goes till the next one
  3. Zess

Story arcs: Player handbook(ish)?

I believe i read (think on producers letter) that the vecna arc came to a close (but might not be the last we heard, ofc)
  4. Zess

I think lammania crashed into fey
  5. Zess

So, with the conclusion of the vecna arc, and i've been more and more into tabletop dnd, i started paying more and more attention to the story arc and it's details, but after so many years, so many is spread around, and the zerg, makes it harder for us to focus on the story itself, which is a...
  6. Zess

DDO Store Unavailable

Did submit a ticket, didnt receive favor rewards :(
  7. Zess

Anyone here from Canada? (Edmonton, AB?)

Hey! I will be moving to edmonton, AB in Canada soon! I was hoping anyone here would be able to answer some questions/give some tips about the city! Thanks everyone!
  8. Zess

Forum login issues: Wednesday, July 12th

Positive on game client, so far, havent been able to log into the game. I was able to redownload the game files just fine, but i was never able to get to the login screen From the "retrieving downloadable content list", i wasnt able to get to the login screen still.
  9. Zess

Introducing: The Underdark Patron's Coffers!

I know its limited and all... but 8000 points for cosmetics and some bank storage?
  10. Zess

Introducing: The Underdark Patron's Coffers!

The The FAQ says you gotta talk to an npc to be granted the storage
  11. Zess

DDO Store Sales: June 8th - 15th

I assume you are talking about epic destiny tomes, hover your mouse over your epic destiny points number on the panel and it should show you your total + sources(in this case, which tomes)
  12. Zess

Summer sales cosmetics any way to preview

Im 99% sure that you could click on read more/expoand on the item description and click it for it to temporarily show on your char
  13. Zess

The included tome was the old format of premium sale (when they released the expansion) that you got the tome, teleport, etc etc (akin to how dread is today
  14. Zess

With the sharn expansion, i get 1 universal enhancement tome, which recently was renamed to ...tome (sharn), and store epic destiny tomes are named like that. But the store tome, is not labeled example: +1 Epic destiny tome (historic) +1 Epic destiny tome (dread) The universal tome is...
  15. Zess

Quick question, i saw that the universal tome was renamed to universal tome (sharn), the store one is the same? or its another universal?
  16. Zess

[Trade] +8 upgrade tome for trade!

Hey folks! I got an upgrade tome of WIS (+7->+8) and i was hoping to trade for a STR or INT tome for my monk(WIS at 8 already) Im mostly on HC atm, but thelanis you can find me on stormfists/darkzess/zessx/zeess thank you all!
  17. Zess

Welcome to the New forums!

Hey all! I was zess-wolf on the previous forums, started and managed the completionist list! Hope we get more people around here See ya in-game!