DDO Store Unavailable

mbartol

Murder Hobo
Also missing points earned via favor milestones while the store was offline.
With Hardcore running, I imagine there are many more instances where people hit first-time milestones.

Seldarin

Not only that, i am unable to access some raids and areas, says i need to buy the packs, despite the fact my account is VIP in the store and paid up till October 2024. Wow way to go, glad the store is open again so i can buy content that is supposed to be part of my VIP account

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I tr'd yesterday morning, looks like I got 25 DDO points from favor from the past 2 days vs the 100+ I should've gotten. Not a huge thing personally, but that many points over hundreds of players is a massive discrepancy.

Seldarin

I know it bothers some, but im not that fussed about missing points. Its somewhat more concerning not being able to access content that is part of the VIP subscription that i paid for. I dont see how the store can be open, with the problem not resolved

somenewnoob

Yep. Also missing points from favor milestones during that time.

Is this a we need to contact support issue, or one you will be able to correct?

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I submitted a ticket on my VIP being borked and that is fixed! Thanks for that folks @ SSG! This has gotta be rough for them with the long weekend and all, so I"m very appreciative of their efforts. Ugh... I"m just hoping that there is a fix for the DDO/Favor points that are MIA as well.

Ahpuch

Not only that, i am unable to access some raids and areas, says i need to buy the packs, despite the fact my account is VIP in the store and paid up till October 2024. Wow way to go, glad the store is open again so i can buy content that is supposed to be part of my VIP account
Just a reminder that now that the store is back up, you should use the freeddo2024 coupon. That will help give access to content even if you stop being VIP either intentionally or by accidents like this.

Seldarin

Just a reminder that now that the store is back up, you should use the freeddo2024 coupon. That will help give access to content even if you stop being VIP either intentionally or by accidents like this.
Ahpuch, thats all well and good, however i also have characters i cant access because the character slots i had, i have lost as a result of reverting to premium instead of VIP, including mules with gear. Are you saying that i should also buy more character slots to cover that? The point is, i have a years paid subscription until October 2024. My second account didnt lose VIP status. My main account shows as VIP in the store, but premium at login.

Ahpuch

Ahpuch, thats all well and good, however i also have characters i cant access because the character slots i had, i have lost as a result of reverting to premium instead of VIP, including mules with gear. Are you saying that i should also buy more character slots to cover that? The point is, i have a years paid subscription until October 2024. My second account didnt lose VIP status. My main account shows as VIP in the store, but premium at login. The Freeddo2024, doesnt give access to thrill of the hunt, i have lost access to that raid and who knows what else.
This wasnt intended to fix all the missing vip problems. Just a reminder that using the content code can help some people with some problems while the VIP issue gets sorted out. It didnt seem like you used the code since you mentioned a raid and this code should allow access to all non expansion raids AFAIK.

Hunt or be Hunted* raid is listed as being included in this code. If the code didnt give access to it that is an additional issue that should be looked at. Because of updates to what is included, players should use the new code even if they have used previous years codes. (Unless of course they want the code to fix all their problems. Then they should not bother because the code cant do that.)

* note: Thrill of the hunt is a shadowfell quest not a raid.

Seldarin

This wasnt intended to fix all the missing vip problems. Just a reminder that using the content code can help some people with some problems while the VIP issue gets sorted out. It didnt seem like you used the code since you mentioned a raid and this code should allow access to all non expansion raids AFAIK.

Hunt or be Hunted* raid is listed as being included in this code. If the code didnt give access to it that is an additional issue that should be looked at. Because of updates to what is included, players should use the new code even if they have used previous years codes. (Unless of course they want the code to fix all their problems. Then they should not bother because the code cant do that.)

* note: Thrill of the hunt is a shadowfell quest not a raid.
I meant Hunt or be Hunted, which is indeed a raid. I checked again, i now have access after using the code. The code has nothing to do with not being able to access characters which have gear on them that i was planning to utilise. I most assuredly wasnt expecting that code to fix the problems, but i most definitely wasnt expecting to have a multitude of issues still prevalent with the store being reopened. To me, being reopened, means everything is fixed and that isnt the case

CEastwood

Not sure I can put a ticket in as I cant quantify the loss - my account transaction history shows latest grants of virtual currency (from favour) on the 14th January but none since 5 January. I Play a lot and have done a TR cycle in that time - how do I quantify it?

iamx

Even if it's showed in the transaction history, there's no information of how many points (virtual currency) you had before or after the transaction.... or how much you should...

Last edited: