Search results

1. Tronko

Reaper Endgame Protection Cleric

Hello everyone. This time I'm sharing a cleric support build that I've been playing in the past few months. It's very simple but solid and effective. ;) Tbh I've always looked at tank-healer builds (like Cleric/FVS + Fighter, Cleric/FVS + Paladin) with a bit of disgust… so I tried a pure...
  2. Tronko

Reaper Endgame Paladin Vanguard

I'm sharing the Vanguard DPS/Support build I'm playing right now. Almost no one plays Vanguard, I think statistically S&B is the least popular fighting style. There are obviously reasons for this… :LOL: In any case, it's a bit of a shame because I think the playstyle is really fun, with a lot of...
  3. Tronko

Reaper Endgame Wood Elf Frenzied Berserker

I've returned to my great true love... the THF Barbarian! ...and I need to make a necessary disclaimer: at this moment (actually, for quite some time unfortunately), among all the styles, THF is the loser. Much more uncool. The reasons are many, but the main one is the attack speed (which also...
  4. Tronko

Reaper Endgame centered Assassin

For the past few months, I have been playing a Rogue Assassin. Initially, I wasn't completely convinced, but I was wrong. It's a really fun playstyle, with solid single target damage and the ability to clear quests easily with some tricks. It's exceptional defensively, and assassinate is very...