Search results

1. jfgddo

Sales: May 2nd - 9th

Why is it only select character bank space/ character shared storage? I never see any that I dont have.
  2. jfgddo

Is the DDO Store slow loading happening to others?

It takes a while just to get the screen populated everytime I go to it. It has been like this for me since it launched and it is terrible.
  3. jfgddo

Cogs wilderness question

LOL!! That made me chuckle!
  4. jfgddo

New Coffer prices—Is this a mistake?

Nope! It has been always way to much.
  5. jfgddo

Cogs wilderness question

OK , TY! I kinda thought WINGS might be needed, but that is just a silly spot to put a journal period. Needs to be changed.
  6. jfgddo

Cogs wilderness question

How do you get to worker journal #7 up on the scaffolding? I see no way to get there.
  7. jfgddo

A couple of things...

Yes the forums log in. I just had to do it twice to log in. The old forums you did not have to.
  8. jfgddo

A couple of things...

I personally would like to see as a QoL in game- 1. the adventure compendium, in the adventures under progress, can you make separate Heroic and Epic and Legendary ( will just make it more easier) separate columns- so you can see what you did in heroic vs epic vs legendary, instead of...
  9. jfgddo

Was looking for this build-

I sort of found it on the old forums but after the new forums were started, I can't seem to find it. SWF Drow (don't know if this matters to much), 12 alchemist/ 7 wizard/ 1 arti or rogue. It was a neg/poison type damage dealer, INT based. Any help would be very appreciated! TY
  10. jfgddo

Any Sales & Promotions?

Did not see anything posted still, but did see a post yesterday about some service thing, that is now gone. Seems to me that someone is slipping on posting this information again! :)
  11. jfgddo

Old Sands of Menechtarun loot

If I remember correctly, there is a vendor in the sands village that you can upgrade the items. I believe it near the repair guy.
  12. jfgddo

How do you get the old forum threads to work?

I thought it was told that the old forums are supposed to be back up.? I can't get any threads to load, so what am I doing wrong, or is it just not up still?
  13. jfgddo

New player - looking for guild

Knowing what server you are on will help considerably!!
  14. jfgddo

Are the old forum threads ...

going to be moved to new forums, or at least more easily accessible to get to?
  15. jfgddo

OK first off, I'm....

NOT a Robot, period! Making me do the same dumb thing over and over is silly(like a robot?). Now then the new forums seem ok so far, a little different, but OK. Not related exactly, but I noticed non-combat NPC's for rare encounters, so far up to Tangleroot, don't register when you talk to...