Search results

1. GolargoSturdyfeet

Found a nice Named item.. and this is riuning my lego pieces

I can't play gear Tetris. I built a leveling set of crafted gear. Level 4, 8, 12 ect... up to 28. Makes fast and easy gear swaps. About 10 mins to swap out. All the leveing gear is storged on one alt. (y)
  2. GolargoSturdyfeet

So When are we going to.....

Say what you want about me, but thats all I get out of it!:devilish:
  3. GolargoSturdyfeet

Mob behavior changes I'm not thrilled with

This is because they speed up most mobs, the mobs move faster then the spell can cast.
  4. GolargoSturdyfeet

So When are we going to.....

Vip is a joke, what do we get a little bump in XP and a gold roll once a week. Sad😞
  5. GolargoSturdyfeet

Yup just did this quest and they did the same for me. Mobs up top pathed to me and dragged everything with them. 🤢
  6. GolargoSturdyfeet

Let not forget the Burrow skill some have, running at break neck speed, circling you, and burrowing at the same time. That skill needs a cool down.💩
  7. GolargoSturdyfeet

How big is DDO?

Because I want to know🤡
  8. GolargoSturdyfeet

How big is DDO?

First DDO is not in video, but LOTRO is timestamp 3:44. How do we in DDO stack up in map size? Can it be calculated? I wonder? :unsure:
  9. GolargoSturdyfeet

Dryad Grove: Defenseless - Eveningstar Challenge - BUG - can not complete

Instance will stay open if you log right back in. Have done it many times. This bug has been in game for years. Dont think it will get fixed. Good Luck 😎
  10. GolargoSturdyfeet

New store interface feedback

Same here, but my history is not mine. There is stuff in it that I have never bought or would buy! And my favorites is wiped clean, have to go find that stuff again. Pluse theres no running total of points I had 500, spent 50, balance 450 DDO points. The store is a BIG TIME FAIL !!!!!!!!!! :mad:
  11. GolargoSturdyfeet

boxes/crates spamming error messages

I only see the "invalid target" on Inquisitive build. My heavy repeater does not do this. 😎
  12. GolargoSturdyfeet

An updated DDO Store arrives soon!

I dont use Chrome, Firefox here so.......
  13. GolargoSturdyfeet

New store interface feedback

Warning: dont right click in store, very bad will kick to character selection screen, but still in game. Locking the game up. I just did it again and locked my computer up. Come on devs what the hell? :mad:
  14. GolargoSturdyfeet

An updated DDO Store arrives soon!

Yes happened to me. Hit right click on mouse I think and did the same. Locked up the game.🤢
  15. GolargoSturdyfeet

Rune Arms are broken

I feel the pain. This bug has almost killed me twice the last few days. It pops up without warning. Not sure its the UI either. Ive had my xbows stop firing without charging or switching runearms, dont know whats going on. :mad:
  16. GolargoSturdyfeet

Rune Arms are broken

What Im seeing is: if you charge Runearm using "ALT" it disables left mouse click. You must click on anything but the game window itself. Meaning clicking shortcut bar, map, chat window, or right clicking mouse. That will enable left click on mouse. Hope this helps, also if running in mouse look...
  17. GolargoSturdyfeet

u60 epic fail?

Yes I play in non-mouse look mode.:unsure:
  18. GolargoSturdyfeet

Fog of war

/notsigned I like fog of war. Some quest have it some dont. I like the reset on TRs. And Im sure we would get: "we would like to do this but dont have time".:giggle:
  19. GolargoSturdyfeet

u60 epic fail?

Correct, moved it to the side. And it does it on two differant pure Arti builds.(y)