Search results

1. The_Apocalypse

The Trouble with the Trouble with Tarpits

Was just in The Trouble with Tarpits and opted for the Trouble Trio fight. I'm on my archer (longbow) and, for some reason, could not shoot any of them. No "hit" or "miss", just nothing. So, I'm shooting and moving, figuring it's something to do with them being in the tar or something. Switched...
  2. The_Apocalypse

Store Cosmetics

Since the DDO store removed previewing of buyable cosmetics, will DDO wiki be adding the store cosmetics and pics?
  3. The_Apocalypse

Nor'easter

So, I'm in the US of A, Maine to be more precise, and we are having this huge blizzard that we like to call a "nor'easter". Basically, it means at some parts of this storm, people are going to get about a foot of snow (or more). Now, I live on this strip of coastline that Route 1 runs through...
  4. The_Apocalypse

Highlander Reboot

Yeah. A Highlander remake of the original. Modernized. With flashy big-name actors, huge flashy director, and uber special effects. Lemme just say, "over 100 million dollars". Can tell I'm looking forward to it, heh. First off, I just want to say that one of the things I liked about the...
  5. The_Apocalypse

Improved Trip Question

Does Improved Trip alter other trip abilities? By this I mean things like the DC of Sweeping Strikes, raising the DC of the trip portion of that attack from 10 to 14, like it does for a normal trip attack.
  6. The_Apocalypse

DDO Store Fail

So, there's this sale on "Select Reincarnation Items", and I'm like, "Hey now is a good time to stock up on those for my 'many lives' toon!" I jump in the game, log in my 'many lives' toon, go into the DDO Store and... why can I not find Epic Heart of Wood? Didn't they used to sell those? Am I...
  7. The_Apocalypse

Guild Rename

"/guild rename blahdeeblah" says I am not credited for a guild name change. The DDO Store does not appear to have anything to be able to do this either. Under guilds, all that's coming up are airship colors and beacons. Under name changes, all I get are player/pet names. So.... how do I rename...
  8. The_Apocalypse

Hair Dye for Warforged

They should make it so Hair Dye changes the color of Warforged "skin" color - that color you pick one out of the two choices during character creation. Or make something similar. Oh, and add black and white to the plating color choices.
  9. The_Apocalypse

How do I keep Colors from resetting?

For some reason, my Color Options keep resetting. I go into Options -> Graphics -> Color -> Brightness, Contrast, and Gamma level are all set at 1.00. I alter them so that Brightness is 0.97, Contrast at 1.00, and Gamma levels are at 2.33 so I can see right. Every time I log out of the game...
  10. The_Apocalypse

Cosmetic Item Viewing?

Is there a way to view what cosmetic clothing and armor looked like before we bought it? I know we used to be able to do this in the DDO Store, but (for some reason), we cannot anymore. Would be nice if they were at least posted in the DDOwiki, but, if they are, I cannot find them. All wiki has...
  11. The_Apocalypse

Potions of Alchemical Intimidation

(Standard): You obtain 7500 Experience Points, and 3 Potions of Alchemical Intimidation. (Standard): You rolled 92 on your Daily Dice and earned a Rare Boosts & Upgraders prize! Total jip. Always makes me feel like I got ripped off when I get this dumb thing. 92... 92!! smh
  12. The_Apocalypse

Evil Alignments

So, are they going to add evil alignments to the game? D&D has had evil alignments since the beginning. In DDO, we have Drow, which are inherently evil. We have Holy weapons that specifically state that you will lose a level using it if you are evil...but we can't be evil, so why say that? Plus...
  13. The_Apocalypse

Ideas

New Class: Psion New Race: Duergar New Iconic: Duergar Psion Create a Scythe weapon (2HF; Damage 2d4/20, x4; slashing & piercing; 10 lbs.). Already seen the visual on a NPC in Ravenloft. Create a club that looks like a big Frying Pan as a weapon or weapon cosmetic. Seen the visual in IoD, so...
  14. The_Apocalypse

BtC Changes

I currently have characters with BtC Minor Artifacts that are designed for a different kind of character - my melee toons have spellcaster BtC Minor Artifacts or vice versa. Is there a way to alter a BTC item like these into a BtA so the items can be used by a character more suited to the item...
  15. The_Apocalypse

Goldcursed Dagger

Once Flametouched Iron, it is now, apparently, Gold. This needs to be added to the "Item materials" category on the DDOwiki, for gold as a material does not exist. I changed the pic for the item, but am not proficient enough to created an Item Material page and such. Goldcursed Dagger
  16. The_Apocalypse

Old Accounts

We have a LOT of old accounts that no one uses. They do not contribute. They have all the cool names that have not been in-game for years. I think that if you have not played the game for years and are not a current VIP, all of your toon names should be changed to a hyphenated number on the end...
  17. The_Apocalypse

Okay, when is Season Nine?

Read the title, hehe.
  18. The_Apocalypse

The Lag Monster Has Been Summoned

Since the Update on Wednesday, I have had at least SOME sort of lag all the time. From rubber-banding to having to click on everything twice, like NPC/chests interaction and transporting/recalling/summoning a hireling, to every time I attack a group of mobs - I am swinging and nothing is...
  19. The_Apocalypse

Quick Hardcore 9 Idea

Hardcore 9 embraces the 9 Hells. Random humanoid mobs in lvl 5+ quests have glowing eyes, like in Keep on the Borderlands, except they turn into devils instead of demons when you kill them.