Search results

1. Frantik

Melee Dark Apostate

Hi, this is a bare bones description, and when I start this build i'll update this thread. It is not F2P. Inspired by other contributors (Kali and the Beckon cleric creators). Big wink to the Beckon guys (Griglok and Tronko). I aim to build for fun and levelling performance mainly with...
  2. Frantik

Kali's Dark Apostate/Enlightened Spirit HYBRID Melee/Caster IMBUE build

All good points. Yes I spend 8AP into DA for evil imbue +1 die (+ ghost touch), and plan to take Harbinger of Chaos and Scion of Fire (MRR, PRR, Evo DCs and 3 imbues). I think at 31 if i were to choose a 2nd school it would be Enchantment for the Shifter's Howl of Terror SLA as that will be my...
  3. Frantik

I get you and have read your post numerous times. Yes, WIS for DCs but only really investing in EA tree for Evocation. WIS to hit and damage makes the build. I'm currently testing out a new character (no past lives) to see how it performs and beginning to farm Vecna expansion for gear with alt...
  4. Frantik

Update 67.1 Release Notes

Or a +5% permanent and stacking named item pull bonus :) you know, a reward that recognises loyalty ha!
  5. Frantik

Update 67.2 Release Notes

WAIT A MINUTE! I didn't notice in the release notes that the Ship Navigator options had been nerfed er reduced?! Only one page now. Is this WAI or did somebody tinker with it and botch it?
  6. Frantik

Update 67.2 Release Notes

I have all the expansions, so in a way I have supported SSG (and before, Turbine) for a long time. Giving away an expansion is a nice gesture from SSG; but for players like me, the ones that have spent money on the game for years, to get a one hour +10% named loot boost instead (compared to a...
  7. Frantik

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Worlds up! EDIT well all except mine :(
  8. Frantik

I've been giving this thread, and Grigloks' "Beckon" build a lot of thought. I also like caster/melees, and while I recognise that they wont be competitive at end game, i think they are a lot of fun. I'm leaning now towards Shifter DA (DA 8, WP 41, Falconry 13 and Shifter 19 as a base). Sun...
  9. Frantik

Then you point me in the direction of the 67.2 release notes on this forum, smarty pants.
  10. Frantik

I have all the expansions, so in a way I have supported SSG (and before, Turbine) for a long time. Giving away an expansion is a nice gesture from SSG; but for players like me, the ones that have spent money on the game for years, to get a one hour +10% named loot boost instead (compared to a...
  11. Frantik

Fatesinger Warlock? Because we can +60 Spell Critical Damage?

I can, and will test and post later.... it will be interesting for me to breakdown all damage sources. As i stated, this is a (fun) melee caster cc build. I bought a +1 lHoW to have Shadar-Kai pure ES. Arsenal includes EA epic strike, ruin and greater ruin, EBT, EA mantle swirl and chains. All...
  12. Frantik

Fatesinger Warlock? Because we can +60 Spell Critical Damage?

Once again, late on this thread. I'm currently playing a first life celestial warlock... but wait!? I tried two ED builds so far... DI tier 5 plus PA Thorn (aoe, single and temp hp( and chose acid for DI (dont use DI not-so-epic strike). Have to say ruin and greater ruin were good. But i wanted...
  13. Frantik

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Do you think the hamsters are ok?
  14. Frantik

Excellent news!
  15. Frantik

10 points to the connoisseur in the tartan!
  16. Frantik

No points for you, my friend.
  17. Frantik

For all you oldies out there... a famous (well i know them) comedian once wrote "the definition of an intellectual is somebody who can listen to the William Tell Overture and not think about the Lone Ranger". 10 points for naming the comedian! Hi ho SIlver!
  18. Frantik

You're confusing two things, but nevermind eh? SSG has a policy not to overtly communicate with its community. We see it now, but we saw it during the last updates when they nerfed epic strikes to MCL 20, nerfed a lot of caster epic destiny trees while at the same time bolstering ranged and, in...
  19. Frantik

Kali's Bard Swashbuckler HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

With all due respect (to you and your many interesting builds) I think I would set up the Trees differently as I see the build as being a support role, a cc and non-aggro damage dealer: I'd also go 18/1/1 with Bard/Rogue/Clr or FvS Heroic: Spellsinger (40 AP) all the way for Mass Hold Monsters...
  20. Frantik

When does speculation become reality? The idiots don't know, they just react to the sound of another fool banging a drum.