DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Gunguz

Huh. My game is closing out after I select my server. I get the splash screen, then poof, back to desk top.

Toede

Oops. I guess in all that work over the weekend they missed something other than pushing the power button this morning.

Nimrud

Good that you have repaired it, but I expect some compensation. That was 2 weekend days of servers down, time that we have paid for. At least some VIP extension would be appreciated (because most of us have time to play on weekends, as opposed to working days).

The Narc

What Did You Do During The Great Outage:

This is a great for posting here!!

I went to NY for 2 days to do in person tabletop with my friends, using dwarven forge terrain, watched Godzilla x Kong and had dinner with my wife and daughter, generally chilled with them. Seeing as I have not actually met in person my friends in NY for many years, this was an excellent event!
You were one of the smart ones, that knew right away on Saturday morning that there wasnt a hope in all of avernus that this was going to be corrected before the easter holiday weekend was over.

“Suckers be going nowhere” <- easily tamed with we are working on it

👍🏻👍🏻

Volarr

e37.png
I never gave you permission to use my picture

Pilbie

Imagine your phone company shutting your phone service off for 2 weekends out of the month because "oopsies".
That is not a good comparison. There is a huge difference between my phone company and SSG. I signed a contract with my phone company guaranteeing me the service I pay for. The TOS for DDO does not make any such guarantee, in fact, it explicitly states the opposite.