Search results

1. Smokewolf

It's official: My VIP subscription has elapsed !!!

While I do (or rather did) believe in supporting DDO, I don't really feel that the "digital" goods are really worth a subscription. Especially when the cost of augment tool-kits and the like are (expletive) outrageous. Would be a bit different if both the costs with the DDO store and the...
  2. Smokewolf

Needing gearing advice...

Its been about two, possibly three years since I last played a Druid, as I've been Grinding out racials as a Wiz. This life however, I've decided to give the Ice Druid a go, as thus would best supplement my regular groups needs. Hence, I need a bit of info on what is typical gear-wise thru...
  3. Smokewolf

Post Server Crash

Anyone have problems with... Banking? ETR / TR?
  4. Smokewolf

DDO needs a wardrobe manager

Gearing-up, is pretty tedious and time consuming. Would love to have a system that saves a players current worn equipment as a template. To later be selectable while the banks interface is open. One click, to re-equip what was saved. Side note: Several other MMO's already use a similar system.
  5. Smokewolf

DDO Login server not avalible

Was on earlier today, and yet when I return a few hours later I'm stuck at a black screen. With a message 2-5 minutes later saying that the DDO login server is down. Anyone else experiencing this? Bug Report 340334 -Smoke
  6. Smokewolf

Bug Report: 340142

So its official... As of U66 Magnus of the Eclipse ED: Self or Summons "Great Summoner" (T1) shows a minimum requirement of level 26, which doesn't fit with the other T1's of any ED. -Smoke
  7. Smokewolf

Spell cool-down reductions are not working !

Bug Report 340141 Been testing Shadow Dancer epic destiny "Shadow-Caster" ability with the epic past life Arcane Alacrity. (-10% spell cooldowns) It appears that both of these abilities are NOT working correctly. (together or individually) Neither the stated cooldown times shown for the spell...
  8. Smokewolf

ShadowDance: shadowcaster

The caster version should provide 10% spell cooldown reduction, yet when I mouse over Arcane Tempest, it still shows the base 30 second cooldown. Anyone know if shadowcaster is working correctly ? -Smoke
  9. Smokewolf

U66 Magnus of the Eclipse

Bug: T1 Great Summoner has the pre-requisite of level 26. -Smoke
  10. Smokewolf

Ruin / G-Ruin: Wizard

Was curious just how viable Ruin and G-Ruin are with a pure Wizard build as I mostly have seen it used with Sorcs. Anyone have any "constructive" feedback on its usability at cap for Wizards? Thanks in advance, -Smoke
  11. Smokewolf

So when does...

U66 Drop ?
  12. Smokewolf

Concerns with Epic Destinies

Draconic Incarnation * Dragon Breath is often very unwieldy for players to use as the attack projects to the (right) side during back-peddling. When it should always remain towards the players current facing. This isn't a new issue either, but one that players have been begging to have...
  13. Smokewolf

Improve the combat log and make it download able to text

Don't know about the rest of you but, I'm tired of being one-shot by a mob, only to not be able to see the combat specifics after the fact. The lack of an effective combat log deny's players critical knowledge of the DDO's mechanics, and thus limits their ability to improve. Everything from...
  14. Smokewolf

Question for DDO store...

Why do Jeweler's Toolkits cost nearly double what Filgree and bone pickers do?
  15. Smokewolf

My recent feedback to SSG customer support (Credit Cards not working with DDO Store)

Thought I'd share this experience just in case there are those encountering the same payment issues. Till then, I'm hoping that this get resolved such that Americans within Europe can once again use a credit card without it being Geo-Blocked. Cheers! -Smoke
  16. Smokewolf

Suggestion: Treat Runearms as Orbs

While I realize the Machrotechnic ED allows for anyone to use a Runearm, what's missing is the ability to use the bonuses associated from wearing an orb. Sure, one is not the other but both fill the same slot and in many respects fill a similar purpose. (Not counting firing the Runearms...
  17. Smokewolf

Anything new planned for the upcoming Night Revels?

Of all the DDO festival events, this is my favorite! Would live to see some new content and items added, as I've most everything needed from the last few seasonal event. Edit: Just remembered that there aren't any caster centric weapons. Everything there is melee or ranged specific, not spell...
  18. Smokewolf

Question: ED Magnus of the Eclipse, Moonlight

Does anyone know if "Dark light of the Moon" negative damage will heal undead players or pets? Furthermore will this heal NPC undead? Thanks in advance! -Smoke
  19. Smokewolf

Question: Primal Avatar T4 Deflect arrows

As per the Deflect arrows Wiki (https://ddowiki.com/page/Deflect_Arrows) Primal T4 should have deflect arrows. Does anyone know if this is just an oversight of the Wiki? -Smoke
  20. Smokewolf

@Dev's, Arcane Bolt / Blast

Any chance of Arcane Bolt / Blast being revamped? -Improve blast area, while other AoE's appear to have a 40% greater radius. -Increase base damage, as Necro Bolt/Blast does 1d6+5 vs Arcanes 1d6. -Full metamagic support. Further Idea's... -Give an increased chance to trigger Arcane Supremacy @...