Search results

1. W

Too much "balancing", I've have enough

well this last lil balance escapade trashed my arcane archer build with the increase in action pts. Respec doesnt change the fact that i can no longer get the same build i previously had. Not sure the mindset of the devs. I solo or play with my wife. and there was NO reason for the changes. its...
  2. W

finishing move

Thought i would try a staff monk. the healing from finishing move looked promising.. but i cant figure out how to get it to function..it always says i miss my chance. is it part of a chain of attacks ? No info is giving in the enhancement line. so far i have to rely on healpots cuz the...
  3. W

connection to patch server timed out

Running just fine till today.. i try to login..keeps timing out. Other games work fine, so its not my ip or speed. Not blocked by firewall.
  4. W

Longbow is a pretty miserable way to level, especially with Horizon Walker

Havent played HW, seems kinda crappy mishmash archer, so arcane archer does the best as ranged attacks go. Only 27 so far but epics arent that bad to solo with him on elite with no healer.. still in mostly level 10-15 gear. kills so much faster than my pally rogue or wizard. better healing than...
  5. W

We are curious to get your thoughts!

well none of those are available to a subscriber unless you pay for them so very unlikely.
  6. W

Stealth wort geting at all?

ok tyvm..will specc a cple more points into patience :)
  7. W

Stealth wort geting at all?

I have been play my ranger and started a rogue.. i cant really see anything other than 1 quest where having high move silently is worth the points. And the prophets see my lvl 26 ranger not matter how high his stealth is at. Is it broken? If your soloing as a sneak. (which is all there is in...
  8. W

About reincarnation

Awesum..on my way to 30 at least then..thx a lot
  9. W

About reincarnation

ok thx..not really in a hurry to reincarnate..just not sure i want to grind all the back up unnecesarily. Will prob purchase 32pt build. Prob wont be till next month. I thought it better to do at 20. leveling to 20 should be quicker than leveling to 32.
  10. W

About reincarnation

ok reached 20. Got 1200 or so favor. It says if i reincarnate i lose all my favor. So do i lose all the house feats i have earned? Are all my quests reset to 0? Should i just buy the 32pt build b4 i reincarnate..if my favor resets i wont ever be able to unlock 1750. Any laywers out there who...
  11. W

Basic denoobification

so far..been a chore..id like to make my toon as good as i can 1st time out. I have learned a lot on my toons..what i DONT want more than anything. but it feels like i must have wiki open all the time. All info is vague or rquires linking to YET ANOTHER WIKI page lol. I got the toon i like to 20...
  12. W

Join Severlin for a Q&A on Friday on Twitch!

i agree 10% xp is not even noticable..paying my sunscription should worth more than 500 ddo points. God knows vip access is still terrible..all the good armor is is in pay packs..that makes this a pay to win game.
  13. W

Join Severlin for a Q&A on Friday on Twitch!

game is NOT new player friendly. I think i spend more time looking thru wiki than actually playing the game. And as far i know. only way to get hearts is to pay for them. I dont use steam..steam is always glitchy. Yes i almost drowned on a ladder..thank god i jumped off it while underwater...
  14. W

Basic denoobification

Thanks much..That info helps a lot.
  15. W

Basic denoobification

ok this post is for the actually new players.. never played a min. I will try to cover what i have gleaned from playing etc.. there is no post that tells folks what does what. I will try to update as i learn. If i am wrong PLEASE correct me. Basic stats. OK you have x slots for equipment...
  16. W

Do multi sets stack?

ty..grinding the mats for all the slots is slow solo..dont want to waste time on something that wont work. appreciate the help
  17. W

Do multi sets stack?

well basically 1 set gives me artifact damage other gives me prr can i wear both? new to game..dont know what profane means. game is really skecthy on how things works..and the old forums are gone. and most of the youtube stuff is outdated. I really need a denoobificatin class :)
  18. W

Do multi sets stack?

New player.. just got Vulk's set..and working on the slave set.. my ? will the bonuses from both stack ? I am using slave master endurance set. 3 so far,and vulks 2 peice, i am an arcane archer.