Search results

1. W

finishing move

Thought i would try a staff monk. the healing from finishing move looked promising.. but i cant figure out how to get it to function..it always says i miss my chance. is it part of a chain of attacks ? No info is giving in the enhancement line. so far i have to rely on healpots cuz the...
  2. W

connection to patch server timed out

Running just fine till today.. i try to login..keeps timing out. Other games work fine, so its not my ip or speed. Not blocked by firewall.
  3. W

Stealth wort geting at all?

I have been play my ranger and started a rogue.. i cant really see anything other than 1 quest where having high move silently is worth the points. And the prophets see my lvl 26 ranger not matter how high his stealth is at. Is it broken? If your soloing as a sneak. (which is all there is in...
  4. W

About reincarnation

ok reached 20. Got 1200 or so favor. It says if i reincarnate i lose all my favor. So do i lose all the house feats i have earned? Are all my quests reset to 0? Should i just buy the 32pt build b4 i reincarnate..if my favor resets i wont ever be able to unlock 1750. Any laywers out there who...
  5. W

Basic denoobification

ok this post is for the actually new players.. never played a min. I will try to cover what i have gleaned from playing etc.. there is no post that tells folks what does what. I will try to update as i learn. If i am wrong PLEASE correct me. Basic stats. OK you have x slots for equipment...
  6. W

Do multi sets stack?

New player.. just got Vulk's set..and working on the slave set.. my ? will the bonuses from both stack ? I am using slave master endurance set. 3 so far,and vulks 2 peice, i am an arcane archer.