Search results

1. C

launcher always download stuff

Same problem here...!
  2. C

DDO Expansion Trove!

Quick follow-up on this - Isn't the Expansion Trove just access to the content i.e. quests, raids and adventure areas? If it's the base edition I'd get them... but apparently they don't include any of the goodies. Reference:
  3. C

Reaper Endgame Wood Elf Frenzied Berserker

This might be viable as a first life build (28 points). However: In heroics there's no CC/self-healing. Use Rage with Blood Tribute. In epics, you have Unbridled Fury with a cool-down of 5 minutes. You may want to take FotW:Mantle of Fury instead of GoF:Serenity mantle for more healing. Classes...
  4. C

Reaper Endgame Wood Elf Frenzied Berserker

This is how Tronko's Reaper Endgame Wood Elf Frenzied Berserker would look in the end-game with heroic & racial completionist, most epic lives and a supreme tome +8 but no reaper points, mythic or reaper bonuses. This includes rage, frenzy, battle trance on but without FoTW action buffs...
  5. C

Kali's Barbarian Ravager THF CON Melee DPS build

This is how Kali's Barbarian Ravager melee DPS build could look on your first life (28 pts build) with no tomes, no past lives, no bonus feats & no reaper points. Also, the Axe Training strikethrough bonuses now only apply to Dwarven Axes. HP: 4251 Doublestrike: 60 Bonus Imbue Dice: 7D6 MP: 226...
  6. C

Wererat Rogue Hireling

What do you use to buff? Thanks in advance :-)
  7. C

Hardcore Season 8 Leaderboards

As a new player who got a couple of chars 😵 in HC8, I think it would be great to see the 8th season top 10 character builds for both Favor & Reaper XP.
  8. C

New Userchat Channels for Fellow Adventurers for Elite Quests on Hardcore Server - A Modest Proposal

Attention all Hardcore Server Adventurers! Are you ready to take on Elite quests with fellow heroes at your side? I've got an exciting proposal for you! Introducing a new set of userchat channels designed to help you find the perfect party for Elite quests at each level! Here's how it works...
  9. C

Otto's Box on Hardcore

I believe you cannot claim unique per account items on the hardcore server. However - you could buy one if available in store.