Search results

1. F

razor claw shifter pounce bug

razorclaw shifter pounce has a large delay after it is used where nothing can be interacted with and you cannot attack. After landing, it appears to play the activate rage animation, which makes doing anything else impossible
  2. F

dragonlord bug

dragonlord does not get strong will saves per the patch notes, it gets weak will saves similar to fighter
  3. F

fury of the wild bugs

the epic moment has a bug with its adreneline componant. currently the adrenaline only gives +100% damage, when it probably should give 225% as that is the max damage for the epic strike (similar to shadowdancer epic moment). in addition, im not sure having the epic moment proc quick does...
  4. F

curse cleanser for cards

WTT curse cleanser for cards, pm for offer
  5. F

righteous command (and angelskin) bug

righteous command (and angelskin) say they have no maximum caster level in the new tooltip, but their old tooltip still says they have a max caster level. the maximum caster level is correct. however, neither of the max caster levels can be increased in any way, and epic/legendary knowledge...
  6. F

barbarian ravager bug

rank 2 and 3 of cruel cut does not increase the con damage dealt to enemies for barbarian ravager. it always does the damage of rank 1. dragonlord ravager works correctly
  7. F

Compensation

8. F

The Hatchery

the hatchery
  9. F

bug with iod shields and level 31+ shields

the bug with iod shields is they do not have raid dice. the buckler should have 1d6+4 damage, the small 1d6+6, the large 1d10+8, the tower 1d12+10 damage. currently these shields (both raid blanks and quest shields) have 1d6, 1d6, 1d8, and 1d12 damage respectively. The bug with all level 31+...
  10. F

legendary alchemical crafting bugs with shields

there is multiple bugs with legendary alchemical shields. First off, the shields have the wrong armor class. they all have an armor class of 20, even the tower shield. the buckler is correct, the small shield should have +22 AC, the large +27 AC, and the tower +30 AC (to match other level 29...
  11. F

Tonquin, please add these spells to proc new EA mantle

currently it only works on positive spells. while that is cool, i think some other hybrid spells should be added shout with fatesinger core 4 greater shout with fatesinger core 4 bard song if you have healing song echoes of discord with fatesinger core 4 turn undead (thematic) stand and be...
  12. F

Cursed Maelstrom potential bug

Cursed maelstrom has a very very low proc rate. it is so low that it is common to fight bosses and it only proc a couple times at most. with this proc rate, it is impossible to maintain any debuffs, thus this effect is almost worthless. I'm not sure if the proc rate is intended, but it feels...
  13. F

Steelstar, I like pain still does not work

the hotfix was supposed to fix i like pain, but it has never procced for me yet. do you like pain is proccing correctly, however
  14. F

multiple dragonlord bugs

Laughter in ravager does not function at all. I thought torc fixed this but it doesn't work for dragonlord do you like pain and I like pain in ravager do not work, even though they used to work in old barb ravager (even before the torc fixes) cruel cut poison DoT at 3rd tier does not apply the...
  15. F

fury of the wild core 4 bug

the fury of the wild core 4 says it makes improved trip apply trip to all enemies nearby, making it an area of effect trip. however, it does not trip enemies, it simply adds the extra damage. the normal single target trip still works, but no other enemies are tripped
  16. F

Suggestion: Condense Bigbies Hands

Please condense bigbies hands to be 1 item that when clicked opens a multiselector for the desired colors. This would mean we would only have 1 stack of them, so they would not take up as much space. i don't think this would be too hard, it could be like the multiselector for delayed blast fireball
  17. F

Change Feat Pre-Reqs

Some suggestions that are good from other threads: As for my suggestions, here they are: Cleave requires str 13 instead of power attack improved sunder requires str 13 instead of power attack improved trip requires 13 INT instead of combat expertise manyshot requires 15 dex (17 rn ten thousand...
  18. F

Cordovan, when vecna unleashed music on youtube?

been looking for a few of them for awhile, as the ddo music channels I have found do not have the complete official collection (plus its good to use official sources)
  19. F

couple questions/thoughts/ideas for ED pass for tonquin

Questions: is the carrion swarm save going to be for half damage, no damage at all, or remove the DoT partway through? if so, how much? Why no changes to unyielding sentinel? will EA epic moment give bonuses to turning? how is the carrion swarm damage changing? is it a buff or a nerf? and what...
  20. F

does kroz 'nek spawn anymore?

in under the big top, does this rare spawn anymore? i want him for my MM but I've never seen him and always checked. it also feels like he is super rare if he does, much rarer than he probably should be