Search results

1. Mornyngstar

Possible New Mounts

Coming up in the Year of The Dragon free items we have a Ground Bound Green Dragon Mount available 5/29/2024. What I was thinking was in the quest Prey on The Hunter lv 17, there is the optional to fight Aussircaex & Aussiroth which removes the barrier around the eggs in the nest. What about...
  2. Mornyngstar

Auction House/Shard House QoL upgrade suggestion.

What I would like as an upgrade is a section on the interface of both the Auction House (AH) and the Shard House (SH) that has a list that you can click on for doing a preset search. Each time I go to check for items that I am looking for I type in "Adamantine" and hit return. The list section...
  3. Mornyngstar

Crafting Bonus Weekend

"DDO Bonus Days bring you +30% Crafting XP, now through November 12th!" Since it is a crafting bonus weekend, I will be available for helping people level the fastest, lowest cost way. Send a message to Mornyngstar and see what time we can arrange to meet up.
  4. Mornyngstar

Ascension Chamber

I just ran the Abbot raid yesterday. There seemed to be interest in having it run more in the future. That is why I am announcing a standing Abbot raid on Sundays at 4:00 pm EDT (EST when it switches). This will be going forward until interest drops off. If there is more than a raids worth of...
  5. Mornyngstar

Crystal Cove

On Thelanis doing Crystal Cove I pretty much just ran that the entire season using Mightofoaks. I managed to complete 265 runs and this is what my bio looked like at the end of the season: GDS = Green Dragonshards 839 GDS 858 GDS 845 GDS 808 GDS 816 GDS 807 GDS 837 GDS 837 GDS 812 GDS 805 GDS...