Search results

1. ChicagoChris

VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC Claim Issue

Perfect - Now can SSG please add an Icon indicator on the map?
  2. ChicagoChris

VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC Claim Issue

Where is Violet, and can we possibly get all the different vendors better indicated on the map?
  3. ChicagoChris

Please continue Gold Rolls until this month's Year of the Dragon is fixed

Please. Pretty Please?
  4. ChicagoChris

Grand Theft Aureon - Boss disappeared

Finishing the drag of the quest Grand Theft Aureon, finally make it to the final fight. Defeated all the mobs, and started to concentrate on the boss - and it just disappeared. I'm not sure if it got stuck in a wall, or it just disappeared. I put in a help ticket, but I just don't believe...
  5. ChicagoChris

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I figured out the issue - my Ad blocker was silently killing the connection - I haven't traced out the entire connection, but turning off ad blocking for DDO.COM and daybreakgames.com was required to get it to work. And btw - this path to "login into my account" is just bad and not very intuitive.
  6. ChicagoChris

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

HOW DO I UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD INFO IN THE STORE? I've been a VIP since 2009, but this process is all about streaks - if I can't update my credit card, how do I ensure that I keep the streak alive? It is completely a miss that I can't update my credit card, and the support article here...
  7. ChicagoChris

OFFICIAL: Character Builder Lite

Should be fixed. Thanks!
  8. ChicagoChris

4.6.2 - Added missing Vecna Saga Changes: Added Vecna Saga to Compendium Fixes: Font selection for Compendium Release info: ddo-lite-tools/releases Download: 2024-03-31_DDOLiteTools.zip
  9. ChicagoChris

4.6.1 - Updates for U66.1, U67 quests Changes: Many updates to Destinies and Enhancements (thanks as always to Yhelm!) U67 Quests More Augments Fixes: Icon for Dragonlord now correct when dragging. Release info: ddo-lite-tools/releases Download: 2024-03-30_DDOLiteTools.zip
  10. ChicagoChris

Yea, I'm noticing lots of conversion problems. I probably should rev the internal build structure, but that's a ton of work. I may have to just fix the mapping files.
  11. ChicagoChris

Couple of things - I've been seeing indications of viruses in the file - it looks like it's primarily Windows Defender. I've submitted it for scanning so that should clear up. Here's the full scan...
  12. ChicagoChris

4.6.0 - Updates for U66 - Dragon Lord Changes: Addition to DragonLord (thanks as always to Yhelm!) Updates to Epic Destinies (thanks as always to Yhelm!) Fixes: Set Cannith Crafting Max Augment level to 32 Added Augments from newer releases Release info: ddo-lite-tools/releases Download...
  13. ChicagoChris

Hey Tonquin!

I think this is a flanking move that gets all borked up. It seems to me that the mob is trying to flank you, but if you move at all, it decides to flank you again, and starts a literal spiral of flanking around you. I think this could be easily fixed by limiting mob flanking attempts to once...
  14. ChicagoChris

Crazy busy with work, but hopefully I can spend some time on the new Archtype this weekend. Thanks!
  15. ChicagoChris

DDO is celebrating the Year of the Dragon

Do you know what would be an AWESOME™ gift for the Year of the Dragon? Dragonborn SWIMMING like snakes/fish, not humans! I'd love to see Dragonborn swim with their arms back and still, and just see their tail propelling them. It would have to be a totally different motion, but it would look...
  16. ChicagoChris

Hey Tonquin!

Thanks! While you're in the code, can we possibly get all the char sheet page one mouse over windows (spell power numbers, melee speeds, powers, ac, dodge. max dodge etc) added to the Details (+) tab? When I'm evaluating gearing, I want to see before/after spell power numbers - and it's...
  17. ChicagoChris

Hey Tonquin!

Is the Razorclaw Shifter past-life broken? I would imagine you would see your equipped weapon to-hit damage change when you enable the past life, but I don't see any changes. Shouldn't RC's past life be adding 1 per PL to my to-hit and damage numbers? Toggling Ancient Power or Enhance...
  18. ChicagoChris

Needle in a Fey Stack is painful

I've never seen an icon on the map. I don't even see the mysterious arch when it activates.
  19. ChicagoChris

Needle in a Fey Stack is painful

I just got done chasing the pre-incarnations of the pseudo-dragon in Needle and yet again, this quest devolved into "run around and look everywhere". I've gotten to the point when I run this that I do all the right things first: 1) Clear all the mobs around the potential paths of the...
  20. ChicagoChris

4.5.0 - Updates for U62/U63/U64/U65 Changes: Updates to many enhancements/destinies/spells with U62-U65 updates (thanks as always to Yhelm!) Updates with U62-U65 quests Updates to Crafting Scaling (Thanks Peng) Fixes: Set Max Crafting Level to 32 Fixed issue in compendium with case...