Search results

1. saekee

Jidz Tek-ta bracers

Well just to add, I swap them on when my lousy toon can’t make a certain odd jump (air stance insightful boost +10 jump). That is a very high bonus for heroics. One place I use them is hopping the back gate in Framework. Another is Maze of Madness wall shortcut.
  2. saekee

Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

I know this will be hard to believe for new people to DDO, but: 5 pages in, no dev response
  3. saekee

Fragments of reaper power

I think farming reaper frags will be a lesson in frustration. I would make it so that the run is worth it for other things as well. If you are combining it with shard rerolls, then low heroics is the way; then it has to be something quick to get to, repeatable, maybe even one you multibox. If...
  4. saekee

Does Anyone Ever Use DDO to Substitute the Experience of a PnP Session as I think the Game may have Originally be Intended for?

Some years ago I won a copy of the Stormreach Campaign, a printed out DDO pnp book made by a dedicated player (Qijonn Dragonfist—Deadlock on old forums). He wrote out full dialogues and followed the DDO themes carefully, and used printed images from scenes of the game! I used this for an...
  5. saekee

Could we get rid of the nonsensical beginning of Claw of Vulkoor

it isn’t the quest or anything that is nonsensical per se—it is a bug. They use to disappear in the past upon clicking them. Now they don’t. This is the gripe.
  6. saekee

Thanks for Nothing SSG

Tilo’s reroll on lowbie reaper chests is a great idea, not sure why Slavers. I am wondering which chests to hit, and fast. Was thinking werewolf opt chest in Immortality Lessons. Another fast chest is Bash optional in Blockade Buster but I would not reroll it. For just getting a reaper stat I...
  7. saekee

Could we get rid of the nonsensical beginning of Claw of Vulkoor

yes and it was reported, nothing done. Not only annoying, not only nonsensical (‘crawl into your backpack’ but still crawl around), but when stealthing the quest, the scorpions draw the ire of the fire giants. This causes the hallway giant to fire up the flame traps. I have no idea why they...
  8. saekee

The classic DnD items need a boost

one vicious DM!
  9. saekee

Whose Excited about the Upcoming Dragon Mount?

If that is Puff, doesn’t he die with the child?
  10. saekee

Dread Lord to Assasin?

As Sarlona stated well above, plus: Assassins, through various trees, gear etc., are also about building sneak dice damage (not just the dice but aggro management, fort bypass, etc etc). I think the dragonlord tree does not lend itself to that playstyle. BUT you could do a splash with...
  11. saekee

The classic DnD items need a boost

I like the idea of some named items that drop in any chest. I think the Wondrous wheelon item generator should be used in exceptional cases more often. PLIS, the gauntlets, luck blade etc great stuff, yes buff the weaker ones
  12. saekee

Two Handed Weapons and Set Bonuses

I kind of wish nothing held in the hands counted as a set bonus, so am on the fence
  13. saekee

IoD gear breakdown please

Just a note in case you are not clear on it--you want one set of bonuses that is artifact and one set that is profane. Isle of Dread has both--for example, you can do Dread Stalker for artifact and The Legendary Dread Isle's Curse for Profane (much like, say, Silent avenger stacking with...
  14. saekee

Kali's Suggestions for DPS gear sets + downloadable planner spreadsheets

oh wow you are right—I made a mistake
  15. saekee

I have struggles with Sora Kell and wherher or not it is worth it. What you get with three slots: 1) 30 artifact PRR 2) artifact hit and damage +3 3) imbue +3 4) Artifact USP 5) +3 artifact all ability scores #1 nice buff #2 you can get with potions from Comms #3 good if you got great imbue...
  16. saekee

hey Kalibano something fun to consider in your gearsets: Using two ring slots (ouch, I know) with the same ring: https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Legendary_The_Earth_and_the_Sky This nets you: 15 mp, +30 artifact PRR, +30 MRR, +17 Ins. PRR, some elemental resistances, and acid/electric spellpower...
  17. saekee

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

Don’t charge in when everyone is AFK
  18. saekee

Will 2 Leg. Earth and Sky give both set bonuses?

thanks. I wonder if it is WAI though
  19. saekee

Will 2 Leg. Earth and Sky give both set bonuses?

as title: Will two of these--The Legendary Earth and Sky--give both set bonuses? Obviously the melee power will not stack. Was planning on Sky set but realized I could get 30 artifact PRR with one item, hence my interest. edit: Tried to post image from wiki, won't happen here
  20. saekee

Ki Bolt, Magic Missiles, and Ruin Make Muggle Monks Moan

oh great! Any gear recommendations that would add procs of worth? I think the Osfield Boots’ Sound and Silence might be worthwhile as I will have IoD boots anyway for the set