Search results

1. rabidfox

Reincarn Sun Elf from 32 to 1st... Heart of ??

Iconic heart to TR off that life.
  2. rabidfox

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

Then post your build and gearset so others can enjoy playing big DPS too.
  3. rabidfox

RXP stones !

SSG has the numbers on their end for how many accounts have a character with 156+ points. My bet would be the number of people who actively post on the forums vs the number of players in the game with 156+ are vastly different; and that SSG doesn't see the need to cater to the minority of us who...
  4. rabidfox

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 8th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

I don't think they want us to have an open playground for figuring out any build on a whim. Probably falls in line with the same reasons for DPS meters and other stuff like that.
  5. rabidfox

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 8th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

"later half of May" 27m40s
  6. rabidfox

Hall of Heroes Passport

Just that option at login. WoTC put requirements in place when SSG added the Forgotten Realms in where they had to make the world feel distinctly different (and I assume using the login screen as the teleport location counted as you not traveling fast "in game" without a cost like the long...
  7. rabidfox

Hall of Heroes Passport

I also wonder what kind of fast travel we might see to the Forgotten Realms with the next expansion.
  8. rabidfox

Hall of Heroes Passport

If you're VIP or an iconic you have access to it. Otherwise you have to buy it for your account. I bought it in a prior HC season where I want to do some stuff estar side before I did LoD chain to unlock the passageway. But if you have an estar key or don't care about getting over there fast...
  9. rabidfox

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

Now that you own Dread, you might want to gear up and play a straight up DPS melee build before venturing into shield bashers and other odd setups so you get a baseline for a what well geared min/maxed DPS build can do. Odd builds are fun and can be made strong but having a point of comparison...
  10. rabidfox

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

Weren't you making a paladin DPS? Or a tank? For your newest flavor of the hour build, just try both; it's only going take plat for you swap between the two and you'll see for yourself how each plays.
  11. rabidfox

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

Do the raids, get the looks. Unique raid item looks is a running MMO tradition.
  12. rabidfox

R1 Skeletons always freezes at end, anyone else?

Pretty much every run, it'll lag out/freeze in the final hand fight. Just like Hunt lags out in the end fight (well, hunt lags out in the the other fights too...).
  13. rabidfox

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

So a couple months from now you'll be complaining that they put good gear in the raid, right?
  14. rabidfox

Does Anyone Ever Use DDO to Substitute the Experience of a PnP Session as I think the Game may have Originally be Intended for?

So separate the player base, lockout F2P/premium players from it, and limit the amount of things to do on there... what could go wrong?
  15. rabidfox

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

24 minutes in. Talking about nothing is going to happen with 156+ points.
  16. rabidfox

Hireling Ability Bars?

As Grig said for seperating them. But if you don't see any hireling bars (when they're summoned, they don't show until summoned) then they're probably hiding behind some other UI element and you'll want to move those on top around until you find them.
  17. rabidfox

I found my mysterious threat gen issue (... and fixed it)

That's what I'm wondering too. I run -115 ranged -115 spell on my arti and haven't noticed anything either. I want facts and observable repeatable results.
  18. rabidfox

DDO Bonus Days!

#1 on the list for me is the freedom of movement flask as there's no other clicky for it in the game; there's items that have perma-FOM at higher levels, but that clicky is great for the TR treadmill. A few other flasks are decent like displacement or stoneskin. Others like deathward are easily...
  19. rabidfox

Thanks for Nothing SSG

Obviously the best solution is for SSG to turn on the ability to reroll raid chests to help the OP out. :giggle:
  20. rabidfox

Could we get rid of the nonsensical beginning of Claw of Vulkoor

They used to vanish when clicked (from us picking them up) but they broke that mechanic a while back; it's kind of annoying now.