Search results

1. canicus

The Magma Must Flow

I ran The Magma Must Flow twice in a row and I am not getting credit for defeating the Magma Reaver. I killed it and the rest shrine opens up and I get to the end of the quest and open the chest, but there is no completion. Is this happening to anyone else?
  2. canicus

An Idea for the new quest that I am sure is too late.

I know this is super last minute, but I think it would be a lot of fun to see the kitty-dragon is the Marketplace from time to time just the agent of Argonesson appears from time to time.
  3. canicus

Proposal For a Change to XP Curves

I would like to propose a change to how the required xp to level increases. I have seen many people on the forums indicate they would like a change so that newer players can feel less left behind. I know that, in general, MMOs try to keep people playing as much and as long as possible and...
  4. canicus

An update error occurred

A few people at least are getting "An update error occurred" in the launcher. Anyone know what is going on or(hopefully) a solution?
  5. canicus

DDO Symbols

Is there somewhere that I can find out what all of the symbols next to the damage numbers mean? I get lightning bolts and flames, but there are many I'm not sure of.
  6. canicus

DDO Admin Mode

DDO has started opening needing admin privileges all the time in the last week for me. I have looked and don't see anything on the file or shortcut that indicates run as admin. Does anyone know how to get this to stop?
  7. canicus

It's Walkthrough Wednesday Everyone!

Salvete, I just started uploading a new series - World's Worst Walkthrough. I am going to try to give a basic walkthrough for every quest that I can. I am also taking the time to get the story across. I think we often miss the story which I feel genuinely adds to the quality of the quests...
  8. canicus

Sentient XP and Mythic/Reaper

What would the impact be if Mythic/Reaper bonuses acted as a multiplier for Sentient XP?
  9. canicus

Streaming On My Last Life Before Heroic Completionist Final Push

Salvete Omnes, It's Wed. July 5th and I'm streaming some of my last life before completionist. Join me at twitch.tv/canicus_molinarius
  10. canicus

Administrator mode

Does anyone know why DDO sometimes starts in admin mode and how to stop it? On my computer it does not do this, but it does on my daughter's. very annoying.
  11. canicus

Lammania Preview 2 New Quest Stream VOD

Salvete Omnes, Here is my playthrough of the new quests in Preview 2
  12. canicus

Keybindings

I know there are a lot of other, bigger concerns right now. But would it be possible to give us more control over our hirelings? I would love to do more than just tell all my hirelings to interact. Could we please get keybinds for each hireling/pet? I know it would make my solo lives easier...
  13. canicus

Hardcore Server Vods

Salvete Omnes, I have been streaming on the Hardcore server lately and the VODs are beginning to post to YouTube. Follow along at on this playlist Here is the first video