Search results

1. W

Magus of the Eclipse's summon - keep being attacked by invisible skeletal minion?

I'm pretty sure this is a bug, but I'm not sure what's going on. So I'm playing an artificer and my partner is playing a pale mage, so we both have our pets. We both went Magus of the Eclipse and picked up the summon, I grabbed the living meteor swarm and they picked the lich. Ever since we...
  2. W

Shrine of Experience II?

I've seen plenty of Shrines of Experience I for sale on the shard auction and occasionally on the platinum auction, but never I have ever seen a Shrine of Experience II show up. Do they never drop? Or is it just in the rare circumstances that they are put on the auction they are instantly bought up?
  3. W

Summons disappear when changing areas in a quest if you have a Familiar from the Feydark Illusionist tree

I have noticed that since either U66 or U66.0.1 that whenever I summon a creature (via Summon Monster spell) with my Familiar active from the Feywild tree, the Familiar despawns and the summon creature shows (as is supposed to happen as I understand it), except whenever I switch areas in a quest...
  4. W

Monster Expertise - Seeing Monster's HP, doesn't work in Legendary Chronoscope?

So I did Legendary Chronoscope for the first time ever last night. And I noticed during the final fight that I could not see the Abishai Brothers' nor the Conjoined Abishai's hit points even though I have Abishai Expertise and can normally see their hit points on the Heroic and Epic versions of...
  5. W

Mysterious Remnant dropped from a mob's Flaming Sphere

As per the title, that happened today. A mob summoned a Flaming Sphere, my friend shot it and it died, and suddenly there was a mysterious remnant under my friend's feet, and it wasn't there before, as all other enemies had already been killed before my friend dealt with the Flaming Sphere. I'm...
  6. W

Walk the Butcher's Path - Warlock Cyressy

Has anyone seen Warlock Cyressy spawn (the Trog right at the end that you have to swim through the underwater tunnel for) recently? I used to play back in the day, took a 10 year break, and now I've run the Butcher's Path maybe a dozen times and never seen Warlock Cyressy spawn.
  7. W

Reincarnation Cache and Death

So this is my first time in Hardcore season, and I was reading over the wiki, and it seems to read that when you die, you end up in the Land of Souls where you do not have access to the bank and thus seems to imply you don't have access to your reincarnation cache. The wiki also mentions that...
  8. W

Resistance bonuses don't stack, right?

So, this item feels very redundant if Resistance bonuses indeed do not stack...
  9. W

Question about Domains and Spellpower

So I've been looking into going Cleric next life, and since the last time I played a cleric they added Domains to the class, and I had a question that I couldn't find the answer to on the wiki: Alignment spells use Light spellpower, and some of the domains allow you to use other elemental...
  10. W

What is the point of level 9 Druid components?

None of the level 9 Druid spells (or Blightcaster spells) use them, so why are they in the game?
  11. W

Epic Reincarnating - Does anyone take advantage of the respend?

So I just ER'd for my first time, and I did not realize that the process involved respending from levels 1-20. It was a bit tedious, and so now I'm wondering if anyone actually takes advantage of the respend to fix any decisions they made while they were leveling from 1-20, or if they just...
  12. W

The Lost Thread - why does looking at the Slave Collars kill the slave?

So I just did The Lost Thread for the first time ever, never played it before so I had no idea what to expect. Came across the collared slaves. Tried breaking it with Strength, wasn't strong enough, but that was fine, because there was a trapper with me who could unlock them. Then I saw one of...
  13. W

Eldritch Knight Spellsword Toggle - Doesn't always work with shield bashes?

So I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if I'm doing something wrong. But I'm playing an Eldritch Knight for the first time ever, and went sword&board. And I noticed that sometimes my shield bashes will include my Spellsword Imbue damage, and sometimes it will just be the base shield damage. I've...
  14. W

Cannith Crafting is missing recipes

So I stumbled across one missing recipe, basically I was trying to apply Insightful Spell Resistance to a pair of bracers, and the recipe wasn't showing up. Then I found that I couldn't apply Parrying to belts. Basically, even though the shard itself says it should be able to apply to these...
  15. W

Make the Mimic Token vendor available for longer

I was saving up my mimic tokens and didn't realize that the vendor would vanish after the event was over. Can you guys have the vendor stick around for longer?
  16. W

Post U59 Bow attack speed is inconsistent

I posted this on the old forums, but since they got wiped, I figured I would repost here with an update: So as I previously mentioned, post U59, my attack speed with a bow shot way up, like almost constant Manyshot feat fast. And then I noticed in the middle of playing, that my attack speed...