Search results

1. E

Which Free xPack for new player

So I got the freeddo24 coupon for the free quests. I will likely buy the trove pack so if that's the case which pack do you recommend of the remaining options for the year if the dragon freebie?
  2. E

Eldricht Knight Advice

Looking to build a melee Eldricht Knight. I really don't want to be an undead. I have seen SWF and 2HF builds - all with palemaster... was wondering if a twf is a viable EK build. Would like to splash one level of dark hunter to be solo disarm and open locks and maybe grab the wolf. I know I am...
  3. E

Dual Wield (2WF) Swords Eldricht Knight Build

Is the above build possible? I know it's probably not optimal but that is the kind of build I would like to play. Any ideas? Was thinking about starting with Dark Hunter for a level but that may be a terrible idea.
  4. E

Lag

Often times the game seems to lock up for a few seconds. I dont think it's my internet. Main frustration is it locking up in the middle of combat and dying deep in an instance to have to start over taking xp loss as well. Anything I can do to fix it?
  5. E

Feydark Illusionist

New player and only have the DDOFREE2024 code activated. I am building human charisma based pally. The easiest way to get charisma to hit and damage looks like to get feydark illusionist. One way is to just buy off DDO store. The other is to do Summer Court favor, but the quests look like epic...