Search results

1. Vox

SSG: Your Tank gameplay is absolutely "manure"

Agreed. LH raids (& some in reaper) you really don't even need a tank because the mechanics are not difficult &/or the damage is quite easy to mitigate (YMMV oc) Dryad? Nuke the unicorns L.Chrono just solo or 2man DoJ just solo FoTP just solo etc Shout out to @Vooduspyce who's been soloing...
  2. Vox

Whose Excited about the Upcoming Dragon Mount?

I have not been excited by any mounts since I got the 5k hardcore 2 reward. This is just because there is zero functional difference between any of the fast mounts. It's nice seeing other people with different ones though, makes it easy to spot the whales.
  3. Vox

Wishlist for Myth Drannor Loot

Is there Xoriat access (Ebberon) in Myth Drannor (Forgotten Realms)? Nothing wrong with some fun looking gear. SSG gfx/animation/sales teams need to properly flex on cosmetic sales the players want, instead of trying to force money from pay-walling content from 2006. If I want to pay to wear...
  4. Vox

Might give too much power as a player could just add in set augs on top of your super item? IDM sets, I just want more customization / picknmix
  5. Vox

Please allow us to craft (or gain as loot gen) insightful skill & insightful fortification augs
  6. Vox

Server packet losses - lag and rubberbanding today

Argo on deaths door. Meanwhile on Orien
  7. Vox

You're going to take this VIPLP and you're going to like it.

Free stuff is free & I think it is just nitpicks about the usefulness of the choices, however the main discourse is the quite low effort implementation. As in: - They put effort and resource into a brand new VIP menu window, but you can't claim eligible rewards from it - The VIP window has a...
  8. Vox

Ive never wiped a party due to my dps before...

There is no Wyoh, only the mad bomber Larafey Hail the comet fall queen
  9. Vox

Sales: April 25th - May 2nd

Storage sale, it's on the launcher as well.
  10. Vox

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

Tanking is fun, it's a nice challenge to try to manage aggro when you're working with unknowns like pug raids. If someone pulls and dies, that's their journey to learn.
  11. Vox

I have a buff Icon to swap spells

You have to log the character back in to refresh it. Easier to code you see.
  12. Vox

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

Hang on, don't you permadeath? Why were you expecting a raise?
  13. Vox

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

14. Vox

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

Where was the poll for what expac to choose so you can poll on what raid you won't run to poll why SSG won't give you raid gear?
  15. Vox

VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC Claim Issue

Am I reading this right? VIP must talk to an NPC to 'flag' that a month has been done? Instead of just auto granting the VIP monthly reward?
  16. Vox

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Why does the VIP reward pending icon not provide any instructions on where to go? Why is the VIP reward NPC not a map marker? Why does the new VIP loyalty window "more about VIP" button open a 401 error window in the store? (or just open specials if you are already VIP) Are SSG devs the...
  17. Vox

Population in recent months

They can't even be bothered to offer additional reaper wing colours despite years of players asking for them. Do you really think they'll do new cosmetics for a finished system?
  18. Vox

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 1st 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Bold of you to assume that work has been done
  19. Vox

Types of Spell Lore?

What build are you running? Some have an easier time than others, like cold/acid druids, pale masters & spellsingers. Mental toughness feat(s) & dipping feydark can help
  20. Vox

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

6000sxp is as useful as your QA. Seriously, can SSG please hire some new staff that can bring fresh eyes to the problems you keep having?