Search results

1. Archest

VIP - server mail transfers

be able to send mail items from one server toon to a different server toon. be nice to be able to mail stuff from Argo to Orien for example.
  2. Archest

Wanted any Dragon Scales from GH

collecting Gianthold dragon scales for armor. need total 20 of each color Green Blue and black got 5 black, 4 blue and 5 white, so I need 15 black, 15 white, and 16 blue Toon name is Gorrnax. TY TY in advance PS; this is posted for another who just registered for forum and doesn't yet have...
  3. Archest

are you looking for a static reaper group?

I have a level 26 4th life 20rp character that can dedicate to static leveling. I have light work load between December and April very flexible schedule.
  4. Archest

Open r1

Premium players are reliant on VIP to open elite. your forced to let an ****** in the group to open.
  5. Archest

STORE

why cant I purchase an augment above my current level anymore? if I'm level 11 and want to pre-purchace level 12 augments from the store it will not even show me them. why that change?
  6. Archest

Master Transmuter's Staff

Could we get a change from Equipment bonus Transmutation focus +3 to a stacking +1 bonus to transmutation? insightful +1? Master Transmuter's Staff
  7. Archest

Summon Monster ability scores?

If I have Conjuring school focus will it effect the abilities of the summoned monsters I create? and does Transmutation increase the ability spell buffs cast in some way? I'm thinking DC spell focus only helps defeat the enemy's resistance to my attacks but doesn't help amplify any summoned...
  8. Archest

maximum spell points ?

Seasons of the feywild artifact bonus +10 working for 2 pieces +50 for 3 pieces not showing additional sp to characters pool? can someone help me to understand why ? am I currently at my maximum available sp regardless of how many stacking sp items i might have? Multiclass 2 rogue splash with...
  9. Archest

Arcane Archer - Banishing arrows

Banishing Arrows: Arcane Archer Imbue Toggle: (Activation Cost: 20 SP. Cooldown: 10 seconds) Your arrows gain On Vorpal: Banish an extraplanar creature back to their home plane. (Will save vs. DC 20 + Wisdom modifier + Enchantment Spell bonuses) On hit: Inflict Pull of Reality (-1 PRR/MRR...
  10. Archest

Archmage enhancements

how about adding some caster level enhancements here. would benefit multiclassing caster (wizard)
  11. Archest

I hate being stuck at level

looking at groups and all of them being lower or under me being able to join the group.