Black Friday Sales Have Arrived!

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
Funny things is, there are still payment issues in the store for points and in the market for expansions. Payment methods don't get accepted. And this on the black friday week. Is there no concern about this in that company? Are you just a front for some crazy milk mafia gigolos and don't want our money?! How can this be?

DDO Gaming

Marketing 101. You don't add value to your items by overpricing them. That's even more true for "intellectual property". At least material goods have inherent value.
market value is a delicate balance between retailer and customer. If folks are buying the products being offered then your claims of "insulting blah blah" are baseless. Fine so if you are unable to identify value in the discounted products then walkwawsay, there is no compulsion to purchase products etc from SSG.

Tscheuss

Very nice. I would like to point out that we are also WAY overdue for a discount on VIP (and triple bonus points). ;)

Col Kurtz

the Xpack deal? is that just on the ddo website? or is it a point bundle too?

askin for a friend,, since I own that stuff> it may not be showing in the ddo store for me?

Lazuli

the Xpack deal? is that just on the ddo website? or is it a point bundle too?

askin for a friend,, since I own that stuff> it may not be showing in the ddo store for me?
It is just the ddo website. No discount in any point bundle.

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
I don't know the numbers that SSG is going to get this Black Friday.

But I do know for a fact that consumers are tightening their budgets this year and retailers have a ton of inventory which means prices are very low compared to last year.

And yet SSG has kept essentially the same deals from last year.

They may be looking at past numbers? Who knows? But I don't think it's going to be that great for them this last time around.

Also think a lot of consumers (and maybe even DDOers? not sure, since there are so many whales in this game... kinda skews everything) are going to be tapped out after this Holiday season.

Anyway, the deals could've been much better. I didn't get much even though Inwas hyped.

DDO Gaming

I don't know the numbers that SSG is going to get this Black Friday.

But I do know for a fact that consumers are tightening their budgets this year and retailers have a ton of inventory which means prices are very low compared to last year.
Consumers ALWAYS tighten their budgets...its why festive-discount days (eg black friday etc) were invented by creative traders.

I would argue discount-based purchasing is probably one of the biggest contributors to credit card debt

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
Consumers ALWAYS tighten their budgets...its why festive-discount days (eg black friday etc) were invented by creative traders.

I would argue discount-based purchasing is probably one of the biggest contributors to credit card debt
The trick is... not to buy anything!

DDO Gaming

And CNBC have reported FOR A FACT black friday online sales are up 5.7% year on year.

Facts need evidence and I prefer CNBC to a random person on a forum :) (y)