cursed cards and results

Amorais

Sometimes it feels like you guys are playing a different game to me, I have never seen 90% of the items your showing or the effects.

somenewnoob

Have they said the cleansing cards are going to be available anywhere other than super rare drops? (Assuming they will end up in store at some point......)

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
My paladin now has +1 to disable device and open locks on his helm. He is now teh uber.
My thf pally has now improved even more!

Curse of minor archery: +2 ranged power
Curse of minor mechanics: +1 disable device and open locks
Curse of major archery: +5 ranged power
Curse of the depths: Underwater action and +2 swim
Curse of the enchanter: +1 enchantment DC

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks

Clearly you meant to say th(ie)f pally... crossbow build?

Cmecu

Would highly recommend the first items you curse be dinobone helms or cloaks as they can be repurposed for whichever curse you get
Or Gem of Many Facets level 20 version since you can reroll those for free :D I havent tried it yet. Whoops did I give away a secret. IM sure they would know this anyway.

somenewnoob

TR time! :p

This whole thing is a good idea in concept........but there needs to be a reliable obtainable way to remove curses. I know there were 20 pages of Lam posts saying the same thing.

I would be so excited for this.......except with no way to re-roll......I'm not.

Be such a good plat sink.........curse remover......1 million plat.

There is just way too many effects to think you will get something remotely useful.

Morodell

They have to put the cleansing item into saga rewards or chain rewards, because its just stupid how bad the curses are in most cases (like in 90%).

CBDunk

They have to put the cleansing item into saga rewards or chain rewards, because its just stupid how bad the curses are in most cases (like in 90%).

...and, if we accept that as true, they'll still be like that after cleansing them.

So... why do they have to make the cleansing cards easier to obtain?

somenewnoob

...and, if we accept that as true, they'll still be like that after cleansing them.

So... why do they have to make the cleansing cards easier to obtain?

Why should they be so rare?

To your "why".......there are 20 pages of Lam posts about it.

If you can't cleanse the curses easily, then the whole thing just isn't worth any effort on a players part.

They could also separate them into categories, melee, ranged, dc caster, caster nuker, trapper, etc. and let you select the category of curse to at least narrow it down so you have a better chance to get something useful to you. Maybe some people do, but I don't spend a whole lot of time trying to obtain something unless it's useful to me. And the odds of a useful curse to a particular build, are not high.

Last edited:

Elves United

Curse of Major Masterworks ( +2 effective item level completely useless not a single effect changed )
Curse of Necromancy ( +1 DC Necromancy )
Cure of Future Sight ( +5% dodge bypass )

somenewnoob

No, there aren't. Twenty pages, yes. All saying that, no.

So you didn't answer me. WHY should they be so rare?

The vast majority think they should not be. (Lam forums, you can crunch the numbers yourself) What exactly is your reason? I imagine it's a pretty good one, right?
Share, convince us.

Last edited: