DDO Character Planner

PsychoBlonde

Cartographer Extraordinary
Error report: The Dragon Lord class has the wrong class skills. They should have Intimidate, Jump, Repair, and Swim like standard Fighter, but instead they're listed with something like Concentration, Diplomacy, Intimidate, and Heal.

Maetrim of Cannith

DDOBuilder Creator
Build 1.0.0.204 Now Available

Lots of fixes and the U67 items in this one.

Fix: Fury of the Wild Adrenaline and Quick Cutter text updated (Reported by Warsaga)
Fix: Fighter "Stalwart Defender" tree updated to match live
Fix: Jump is now correctly classed as a Dragon Lord class skill (Reported by Terraism)
Fix: Feat "Half-Elf Dilettante: Alchemist" now correctly requires 13 Intelligence, not Charisma (Reported by SpartanKiller13 and Cardo)
Fix: Item "Legendary University Bulwark's Coat" now has its missing PRR (Reported by Welcome2Princeton)
Fix: Revoking one of several trained Tier 5 Epic destiny enhancements will now keep the correct Tier5 flag state (Reported by nadia72295)
Fix: Divine Crusader Strike with Poise" image transparency fixed
Fix: Unyielding Sentinel Claim button in the destiny view will now flicker less
Fix: "Divine Disciple: Light and Dark" now has the correct number of ranks (Reported by MrEkshin)
Fix: "Divine Disciple: Acceptance" now has the correct image
Fix: Feat "Chaos Domain Tier III" now has the correct desciption text - already had the correct effects (Reported by nadia72295)
Fix: "Vistani: One With Blades" no longer erroneously gives Kukris a +1 Competemce critical threat ranged (Reported by oqwennn)
Fix: "Dragon Lord: Conqueror" no longer erroneously always stacks with other Competence bonuses to weapon Critical Multiplier (Reported by oqwennn)
Fix: "Swashbuckler: Swashbuckling" erroneous effects fixed to match enhancement description (IC feats also updated) (Reported by oqwennn)
Fix: Dragon Lord will now have the Fighter icon in its class tooltip in the class and feat view
Fix: "Legendary Dreadnought: Epic Power & Precision" no longer erroneously requires the Dread Mantle as a requirement (Reported by BrentAuble)
Fix: Dragon Lord "Dragon's Roar" and "Dragon's Roar (Cower)" DCs should now have the right values (Reported by SpartanKiller13)
Fix: "Exalted Angel: Destiny Mantle" options now have the correct DP cost (Reported by Guntharm)
Fix: "Magus of the Eclipse: Call Upon" options now have the correct DP cost (Reported by Guntharm)
Fix: "Child of", "Deity Feats" and "Beloved of" feats can now be selected in epic feat slots (Reported by joenuts1)
Fix: Dragon Lord class skills now match the same list as a standard Fighter (Reported by PsychoBlonde)
Fix: Feat "Tower Shield Proficiency" is now correctly a standard feat again (Reported by Voxxes)
Fix: "Eminence of Spring" set bonus description updated (Reported by Xyphos)

U67 Changes:
---Set bonus "Legendary Remodeling Renegade" added
---Set bonus "Legendary Date With a Mind Flayer" added
---Set bonus "Legendary Cooking By the Book" added
---Set bonus "Legendary Fried & Frozen Frenzy" added

U67 Items:
---Legendary First Course Finder (Long bow)
---Legendary Date Night Bouquet (Club)
---Legendary Fancy Flayer's Date Night Duds (Cloth Armor)
---Legendary Cook's Coat (Light Armor)
---Legendary Feast of the Four Fighters Commemorative Cookbook (Orb)
---Legendary Fancy Flayer's Headpiece (Helmet)
---Legendary Renovation Regalia (Medium Armor)
---Legendary Home Renovation Hat (Helmet)
---Legendary Architect's Cloak (Cloak)
---Legendary Capelet of Cuisine (Cloak)
---Legendary The Renovator (Repeating Heavy Crossbow)
---Legendary Demolition Maul (Maul)
---Legendary Fancy Flayer's Cape (Cloak)
---Legendary Hat of the Head Chef (Helmet)
---Legendary Charm Bracelet (Bracers)
---Legendary Frozen Sword Fish (Long Sword)
---Legendary Fried Sword Fish (Long Sword)
---Legendary Sword Fish (Long Sword)

Link in signature

yobsoggoth

Error report (tested 1.0.0.204): Horizon Walker enhancement tree Core 3 grants Haste SLA (text is correct) but does not show under the Spell Like Abilities box. HW Core 5 grants a dimension door that does show up.

Larendell

Hello, and thanks for making and keeping this outstanding tool up-to-date! :)

Here's a couple of bugs I experienced in the newest version:
  • Unable to take Dragon Lord cores 2–6
  • Ravager (Dragon Lord): Draconic Power Attack costs 2 AP per tier instead of 1 AP
Seems like the DL Ravager: Power Attack bug I reported a while back is once again present in 1.0.0.204! ^^

Also, since a couple of versions back, I always have one extra Destiny Point in the planner compared to what I have in-game.
Saw at least one or two other people mention it on Discord as well, so quite sure that it's not just me messing up my points. :)

Cheers!