DDO Character Planner

Maetrim of Cannith

DDOBuilder Creator
Build 1.0.0.200 Now Available

This should bring Dragon Lord fully working compared to Lamannia #2 preview. A few other fixes as well.

Fix: All Fighter specific feats are now also Dragon Lord specific feats (Reported by QuantumFX and pevergreen)
New: Arch-Mage: Arcane Supremacy now has a toggle stance and effects (Reported by Lopnel)
Fix: "Curse of Major Perception" no longer has a typo in its name (Reported by Amateretsu)
Fix: The automatic stance "Favored Weapon" will now show and toggle its state correctly and affect relevant effects (Reported by YoureNotDead)
Fix: The Item Select dialog and the Find Gear dialog will now show selecions for a max of 13 augments, not 10 (Dino ring has 11) (Reported by DiQuintino)
Fix: All Dragon Lord Aura feats now have their icons
Fix; The Dragon Lord Ravager tree is now populated

Link in signature

chaos_magus

Hi Maetrim, just a small one...
The hover tooltips on individual filigree are still showing the old damage dice in the set bonuses.
The hover tooltip and functionality of the filigree set bonuses seem to be working properly with the updated Imbue Dice bonus.

I checked The Long Shadow, Wreath of Flame (including raid filigree), Reverberation and Electrocution.
I can't remember which other sets had the old bonus type.

Keep up the amazing work :)

Maetrim of Cannith

DDOBuilder Creator
Build 1.0.0.201 Now Available

Cumulative fixes and the Destiny pass for U65

Fix: Item "Legendary Wildwood Outfit" now has the correct PRR value (Reported by Daawsomeone)
Fix: Shurikens are now correctly classed as a Slashing weapon (Reported by SpartanKiller13)
Fix: Effects for "Greater Markmanship" should now correctly stack with Competence Attack/Damage (Reported by SpartanKiller13)
New: New bonus type "Competence " added
Fix: Feat "Tactical Master" now has the correct name, old files will rename feat "Tactical Mastery" on load (Reported by orelgs)
Fix: Missing augment "Legendary Brightbane Emerald" added (Reported by Huntxrd)
Fix: Spell "Epic Mage Armor" and Machrotechnic "Armor of Legends" should now work together correctly (Reported by Nectmar)
New: New bonus type"Untyped" added and all sources stack
Fix: "Deft Strikes" from Dragon Lord, Shintao and Sacred Fist are now mutually exclusive (Reported by SpartanKiller13)
Fix: Paladin "Ascendancy" bonuses in Knight of the Chalice is now correctly typed as Sacred (Reported by Huntxrd)
Fix: Feat "Improved Damage Reduction" can now correctly be taken multiple times (Reported by Nectmar)
Fix: Filigrees "The Long Shadow", "The Beasts Mantle", "The Wreath of Flame", "Electrocution", "Frozen Warrior", "Reverberation" all now correctly list Imbue Dice, not Sentient Weapon procs (Reported by chaos_magus)

U65 Changes

New: Enhancement items can now have a varying number of ranks depending on selected item (See Magus of the Eclipse)
---Dragon Lord enhancement tree updated to match live
---Dragon Lord Ravager enhancement tree update to match live

---Divine Crusader tree updated to match live
---Draconic Incarnation tree updated to match live
---Exalted Angel tree updated to match live
---Fatesinger tree updated to match live
---Fury of the Wild tree updated to match live
---Grandmaster of Flowers tree updated to match live
---Legendary Dreadnought tree updated to match live
---Machrotechnic tree updated to match live
---Magus of the Eclipse tree updated to match live
---Primal Avatar tree updated to match live
---Shadowdancer tree updated to match live
---Shiradi Champion tree updated to match live
---Unyielding Sentinel tree updated to match live

Link in signtaure.

Oliphant

Trying it out:
  • Able to take Macrotechnic Core 3 but the icon indicator color is not showing up.
  • Unable to take Shiradi Hunt's End

Maetrim of Cannith

DDOBuilder Creator
Build 1.0.0.202 Now Available

A quick drop to fix a multitude number of errors in those new trees....

Fix: Machrotechnic core 3 will now draw correctly. Method for determining a core enhancement fixed. (Reported by Oliphant)
Fix: Erroneous enhancement requirement in "Shiradi Champion: Beguile or Hunt's End" removed (Reported by Oliphant and SpartanKiller13)
Fix: Fixed enhancement equirement in "Magus of the Eclipse: Frostlight Improvement II" (Also reported by SpartanKiller13)
Fix: Enhancement "Primal Avatar: Primal Spell" no longer erroneously requires "Primal Avatar: Primal Spell Selection I"
Fix: Enhancement "Shadowdancer: Unholy Feeding" no longer erroneously requires "Shadowform"
Fix: All Epic Destiny core items that granted 4 Ranged Power, now correctly grant 5 ranged power (Reported by SpartanKiller13)
Fix: Enhancement "Shiradi Champion: Countenance of Queens" now has the correct name and threat reduction (Reported by SpartanKiller13)
Fix: Dragon Lord enhancement Trances should now correctly add to bonuses and are not compatible with Rage (Reported by SpartanKiller13)

Link in signature

Larendell

Hello, and thanks for making and keeping this outstanding tool up-to-date! :)

Here's a couple of bugs I experienced in the newest version:
  • Unable to take Dragon Lord cores 2–6
  • Ravager (Dragon Lord): Draconic Power Attack costs 2 AP per tier instead of 1 AP

Deathbringer

Grim Lord of the Dead + Since 2009 +
Any chance we can get an update button or something integrated in the program?
Using v1 for now
Thanks for all your hard work! Greetings!

Last edited:

Maetrim of Cannith

DDOBuilder Creator
Build 1.0.0.203 Now Available

A quick drop with a few fixes to resolve all the major bungling I seem to be doing lately....
Apologies for all the recent obvious mistakes which I should have caught before release...

Fix: Dragon Lord cores 2..6 now reference the correct previous core enhancement to allow selection (Reported by krizinja and Larendell)
Fix: Dragon Lord imbue now has the correct icon
Fix: "Ravager: Draconic Power Attack" (Dragon Lord version) now correctly costs 1ap/rank (Reported by Larendell)
Fix: "Shiradi Champion: Fey Countenance"" now correctly requires a min spent of 20DPs to train (Reported by SpartanKiller13)

Link in signature

HighLordPudding

Not sure what I am doing wrong but I am not able to select Tier 5 in Shadow dancer even though I have 30+ points spent there in the planner? I did reset all destiney trees on that build and still would not let me select tier 5 .

ok with a brand new build I am able to get Tier 5, so it appears that it is something with the old build updating. I will just recreate the older build from scratch

Last edited:

Maetrim of Cannith

DDOBuilder Creator
Not sure what I am doing wrong but I am not able to select Tier 5 in Shadow dancer even though I have 30+ points spent there in the planner? I did reset all destiney trees on that build and still would not let me select tier 5 .

ok with a brand new build I am able to get Tier 5, so it appears that it is something with the old build updating. I will just recreate the older build from scratch
Any chance you can attach the bad .ddocp file to a bug report in GitHub? This will allow me to track down and kill the cause for other users in the future.

CBDunk

Anyone else noticing an extra Destiny Point showing up some time recently (in both original and new versions)?

Even when I remove all tomes, past lives, destinies unlocked, et cetera there is always one 'free' destiny point. This shows up in the Fate Points breakdown as;

Breakdown SourceStacksValueBonus Type
Fate Point33Feat
Epic Past LifeXX/3Feat
Inherent Fate PointXXDestiny
<Destiny Name>31Destiny

So far as I can see, there are only three sources of fate points in the game... and the first row above should not exist.

I'm fairly certain I was getting destiny points matching my in game total on all characters as of a couple months ago. Now I'm always one over because of these three anomalous fate points that I can't find a way to get rid of.

Maetrim of Cannith

DDOBuilder Creator
Anyone else noticing an extra Destiny Point showing up some time recently (in both original and new versions)?

Even when I remove all tomes, past lives, destinies unlocked, et cetera there is always one 'free' destiny point. This shows up in the Fate Points breakdown as;

Breakdown SourceStacksValueBonus Type
Fate Point33Feat
Epic Past LifeXX/3Feat
Inherent Fate PointXXDestiny
<Destiny Name>31Destiny

So far as I can see, there are only three sources of fate points in the game... and the first row above should not exist.

I'm fairly certain I was getting destiny points matching my in game total on all characters as of a couple months ago. Now I'm always one over because of these three anomalous fate points that I can't find a way to get rid of.
When the level cap was 30, you used to (I think still do) get awarded free fate points at level 29/30 which the builder still models. If these have gone away I will remove them.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
When the level cap was 30, you used to (I think still do) get awarded free fate points at level 29/30 which the builder still models. If these have gone away I will remove them.
Those fate points were part of the old system - they aren't awarded in the new system.

(Generally speaking, you should be able to achieve a maximum of 60 Fate Points and 75 Destiny Points at level 32, including all Epic Past Lives, Tomes of Fate and Destiny, and Epic Destiny tree unlocks.)

Maetrim of Cannith

DDOBuilder Creator
Those fate points were part of the old system - they aren't awarded in the new system.

(Generally speaking, you should be able to achieve a maximum of 60 Fate Points and 75 Destiny Points at level 32, including all Epic Past Lives, Tomes of Fate and Destiny, and Epic Destiny tree unlocks.)
I'll get them removed in the next version

Cardo

The half-elf Alchemist dilettante feat has the wrong ability in its requirements. Currently, the planner has 13 charisma when it should be 13 intelligence.