DDO Store Unavailable

Onyxia2016

I can not get my free moderate healing potions so I can not play. :eek:
I want 20 free greater XP elixirs to make up for this. ;)

Seriously though, things happen. If you look at the actual yearly unplanned down time on the store, it is not that bad. In terms of an SLA we are over 99.9% uptime. It just seems bad cause it is a weekend and the duration of the outage is a little more than the 1-2 hours fixes in the past.

Thanks for the update @Cordovan

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Yes it appears the store is required to let the game know of VIP status. Because of that it appears that VIP players are not getting their expected XP bonus. SSG should expect calls for XP pots for VIPs if they don't resolve this soon.
It's got to be a case-by-case thing, as myself and others I've asked have VIP perks like XP working just fine; still a problem for those effected but not universal either.

Ahpuch

It's got to be a case-by-case thing, as myself and others I've asked have VIP perks like XP working just fine; still a problem for those effected but not universal either.
Good to know. Likely a caching issue on who is affected. Hopefully its just a minority affected and the store gets back up before more are hit.

DeathVerdict

This sucks, can't play HC since my toon is Aasimar and my VIP ran out today. Can't even buy the race or renew VIP.

Is there any other way to renew VIP other than DDO Store?

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
Yeah I am effectively locked out of some of my builds due to the loss of VIP on some of the servers. Hoping they're able to get this fixed sooner than later. I may have to develop a better social life in the real world if this keeps up!:confused:

Lhiwnes

Hope theres a way to give our points were mssing in part i tr just to get more since im pretty much done with pastlifes

Seldarin

Its great that the store has reopened, but i am still showing as Premium, not VIP (at login screen) and hence some of my characters are missing. It shows me as VIP in the store and my 12 month subscription from October 2023 (meaning i am good till October 2024), but not according to when i login. I try to log a ticket, but the options provided are rubbish as there are none to actually address this issue