DDO Store Unavailable

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I had to submit a ticket for my kids account for lost DDO points and it was taken care of. Make sure you are submitting a ticket, or you may never know...

Dementedleo1974

when the store is down does it not count earning ddo points every 100 favor?
I wanted to know same thing I was playing on toon and did a bunch of quests but didnt get any points.. so just wondering if it just screwed us for those hours? Mind you I am a new player but if I spend 4 hours or so doing the quests from start and into stormreach, I do believe I should have more than 45 points... I got alll the way into the waterworks line of quests after doing the small quick ones on easy-elite.... If this is going to be a revolving issue I dont want to waste my time or any money for a broken game that doesnt fix their issues or offer recompense for time lost.
Every other major game does offer at least offer something in some form. That whole time should have netted at least the 100+ points or more, was trying to get te xpac sales before they vanished.

Last edited:

Lazuli

I have lost some favor points that have not been counted, but fortunately not many since I don't play much lately. This doesn't encourage me to continue the subscription, however.

I see very bad treatment of clients by SSG.

iamx

I'm keeping a track of my DDO Points. Got the in-game messages claiming I was given free points. Added them up in my notebook, thinking: "maybe I should not delete these messages, what if the store got f*ked up and I'll need some proof? Nooo, you are paranoid, as always". And here we are.... ;)

Update: my ticket was taken care of. Got the points back, even a tiny little more 🥳

Last edited:

iamx

The issue I had was on a completely f2p account, so maybe you just need to wait.

Last edited:

Dementedleo1974

Why do we keep getting the "Unauthorized" when opening the store causing us to close and reopen?? Very fustrating!!
I have had samething happening on each server. I am doing the quick 100 or so favor now to get the last of the xpacs and keep getting the same error or the game just times out and goes to dashboard.... Its getting annoying. Btw figured I'd update a bit, got 3 of the xpacs out of way and almost on last one, then time to grind for storage and the fey pack after I get mounts on each server I have toons on. I am even trying the HC server, not to bad but it is a bit rougher as I see.

CEastwood

Well I put a ticket in ...

... Could I send copies of mails showing points gained from favor rewards? Short answer no, as I delete them as soon as I receive them to keep the mailbox empty so ...

SSG Response ...

"Thank you for the update. Regrettably, we are unable to trace the mails on our system from the outage at the time and without evidence of favor rewards being obtained we cannot provide DDO points.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please message me back so I can assist you further."

So my response ...

Needs better than this SSG
Fortunately my VIP runs out in 3 days, was useful for HC and supporting the game. Now cancelled
Have over 10 000 DDO points. Once spent will not be replaced

Last time I did this I ran very happily as a Premium account, so whos loss for poor customer service?

Lazuli

Well I put a ticket in ...

... Could I send copies of mails showing points gained from favor rewards? Short answer no, as I delete them as soon as I receive them to keep the mailbox empty so ...

SSG Response ...

"Thank you for the update. Regrettably, we are unable to trace the mails on our system from the outage at the time and without evidence of favor rewards being obtained we cannot provide DDO points.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please message me back so I can assist you further."

So my response ...

Needs better than this SSG
Fortunately my VIP runs out in 3 days, was useful for HC and supporting the game. Now cancelled
Have over 10 000 DDO points. Once spent will not be replaced

Last time I did this I ran very happily as a Premium account, so whos loss for poor customer service?
The truth is, we wouldn't even have to complain. They should reimburse us automatically. I haven't bothered to complain because they were very few, I think only 50 points, but what kind of company harms its customers and shrugs its shoulders?

Last edited:

radule

The truth is, we wouldn't even have to complain. They should reimburse us automatically. I haven't bothered to complain because they were very few, I think only 50 points, but what kind of company harms its customers and shrugs its shoulders?
I had a similar case. Premium user, playing actively only on one server. From my transaction history I deducted that about 50 DDO points are missing from my account. That was the value that I asked reimbrusement for, and got reimbrused for the next day.

As to why it wasn't done automatically, that is maybe a question for community manager to answer.

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I get the impression that with the store down that SSG may not have the ability to track or auto-comp this and they are addressing it on a per account basis (trying not to presume too much here). I'm not defending them in the least, but if you give them a reasonably accurate accounting of DDO points that are MIA, they should be able to assist (they did for me at least on one VIP and a F2P acount).