DDO Store Unavailable

Cordovan

Community Manager
The DDO Store is currently unavailable while we resolve an access issue. We will keep you updated.

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
nUnR3Jf.jpg

The store has so many problems. Trying to use the new code (when the store WAS up earlier) on multiple accounts one after the other and you get this sometimes. Gotta close the store and reopen to make it work. But... then sometimes you get the ERROR: Too Many Requests! Slow down!
Yes, it really prints that. :)

Jummby

nUnR3Jf.jpg

The store has so many problems. Trying to use the new code (when the store WAS up earlier) on multiple accounts one after the other and you get this sometimes. Gotta close the store and reopen to make it work. But... then sometimes you get the ERROR: Too Many Requests! Slow down!
Yes, it really prints that. :)
Sad isn't it? Too many people trying to use a store at once or trying too many times to access gives you an error code. Too many people trying to buy stuff which makes them money. *double facepalm.

Ahpuch

is store back? i am unable to access repear modde to i susbcribed to he 6
Yes it appears the store is required to let the game know of VIP status. Because of that it appears that VIP players are not getting their expected XP bonus. SSG should expect calls for XP pots for VIPs if they don't resolve this soon.

Seldarin

This reminds me of the episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, called The Disturbance. The dialogue revolves around what kind of disturbance it was. So, is it an Access Issue? If so, what kind of access issue :). I may be looking at this the wrong way, but it seems that updates are a bit sketchy. If something has been down for a day or so, i dont think it would be unreasonable to expect some sort of an update, ya know to let us know its actually being worked on. Especially as now we are forced to use the store to update account payments, and apparently that VIP status is linked to the store. I may sound a little crazy, but i would think thats kinda important, especially with and XP event on.

But hey, its being given a priority yes?

Seldarin

Use it a little longer? Havent gotten to use it yet lol. I think its available till Feb anyway. Still no update, so im guessing that there is no timeframe. Its kinda like over here when the power goes out, it will be restored sometime lol