DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Farlino

So, as one of those rude and obtuse Europeans, can anyone tell me when the OP was posted along with a time reference? Thanks!
Look at the time stamp of the first message... then add 1 hr if you are in Europe. Because this one will get time stamp of 19:17 but it is 20:17 now.
Funny tip: tomorrow it will not be =1 hr since daytime savings will change different in different countries.

Almghandi

Feel free to. It'd take 3-6 months for the ticket to get a response somewhere along the lines of "Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

LOL
I might still do that then....
Probably the best reincarnation timer thingy I ever ate.

Kessaran

Maybe the downtime will flush all the lag out of the network.
Been leveling that build you suggested, it's disgusting. Noticing about 15-20 more damage per swing at level 18 and 150-200 more per crit. Also having 100% off-hand hit chance all the time is nice. Thanks for the build advice!

Frantik

We have a long weekend now here in Europe, what with the Terranian eclastical holiday and all, it would be **** <please insert word of choice> if servers were down much longer. Maybe somebody in SSG will see the light and inform us of progress?

My car has been washed, my lawns have been mowed, a third load of laundry is in progress, and my dogs have been exercised (or is that exorcised?) and are happy wagging lumps on the floor. This madness must stop! If the servers don't come up, I may actually make progress on my fantasy writing project..