Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 27th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Quite a few bug fixes, nice.

Any chance we can the get the ability to move the runearm interface around again? Or is it still being untangled for the issues allowing it move causes?
Yes please! UI option for Runearm charges pls too!

Mickeymouse

I'm surprised you guys haven't addressed the Dragonlord shout. An AoE stun with an absurdly high DC that's also affecting constructs/undead etc? Seems a bit wonky to me.
your thought process seems wonky to me.. why take away the only thing good about DL? they do considerably less dps then kensai. thats the price.

TavernBrawler

I'm surprised you guys haven't addressed the Dragonlord shout. An AoE stun with an absurdly high DC that's also affecting constructs/undead etc? Seems a bit wonky to me.
Meh. DL does way less DPS than Kensei, barb or even a dark hunter so this is nothing. Leave it as-is and move on to new class/races.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Cower has been in the game for *years* in the Divine Crusader tree. It's not like it's news to the devs that it affects everything. That's what sets Cower apart from other CC abilities.

Dragon Lord having high tactical DCs is one of the defining attributes of the archetype. It trades flat damage and centering from Kensei for +Tactics.

Wini

Hey, guys, reading the notes about Dragon Lord:

• Active abilities that were not working correctly while moving now do.

Is that Reckless Devotion working, not stopping you from running?

Also, is its cooldown fixed somehow, or we just keeping the same long one?

CBDunk

The extra tumble charges at 10 and 20 ranks were badly needed. Two tumbles just weren't enough in most combat situations or even to get through many of the larger 'trap fields'. Players who have maxed out the skill now having at least four ranks should cover those issues.

Cordovan

Community Manager
From the release notes:
"Daily Gold Rolls for VIP through April 23rd!
We're also giving VIPs free Daily Dice gold rolls through April 23rd! Learn more about our VIP program on DDO.com."

Is this in addition to the daily dice gold rolls that start on 28/07/2024 and run for 28 days?

AJ
This is the free daily gold rolls listed in the Year of the Dragon calendar. I think you may be a bit confused on the dating, there is no free daily dice in July. This runs from today through April 23rd.

Ying

5000+ hours played
The extra tumble charges at 10 and 20 ranks were badly needed. Two tumbles just weren't enough in most combat situations or even to get through many of the larger 'trap fields'. Players who have maxed out the skill now having at least four ranks should cover those issues.
The Tumble change is excellent. There's finally a reason for DEX based toons to spend skill points in it.

Still feels bad for classes that get the Tumble spell though.

Kessaran

your thought process seems wonky to me.. why take away the only thing good about DL? they do considerably less dps then kensai. thats the price.
You must not see many THF Dragonlord because they are one shotting everything and critting for 4-5k in heroics. But sure, doing less damage then kensai and being given a broken ability makes sense. It's this mentality that keeps the game broken. We should want things to be working correctly and not just shrugging it off. Holding the devs accountable is a major part of any video game.

Reactions: DBZ

Kessaran

The Tumble change is excellent. There's finally a reason for DEX based toons to spend skill points in it.

Still feels bad for classes that get the Tumble spell though.
The tumble change is atrocious? In a non-laggy MMO sure it might make sense but this is DDO :)

Kessaran

You're about 15 years too late to tell the devs that Sword of Shadows is busted in heroics.
The devs themselves have admitted that Sword of Shadows is busted. Why they don't fix it I will never understand. They nerfed the heck out of Silver Longbow for having too much crit damage but then don't apply that logic to the rest of the game. They just pick and choose what they want to address. Although, in fairness, SoS is a rare raid drop so I guess I can understand it? Also, SoS is busted in Epics too. Still, going along my same point, we should be holding them accountable. For years they've given us half-baked updates and partial bug fixes. That shouldn't be the general consensus to allow, and it's definitely not the norm.

Reactions: DBZ

Ying

5000+ hours played
Players have two tools to hold game studios "accountable": Their wallet and their attention. SSG's QA has been poor for years with no signs of improvement. Yet here we are.