Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 27th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

rabidfox

The People's Champion
How to remove stupid tumble thing is there a ui option

You can hide it or move it to a new location on your screen.
xeog4Pg.jpeg

Mickeymouse

I would like to point out that I stated in a later post (on this page) that I don't want them to nerf things for being strong. I want them to FIX the broken things. Nerfing roar so it doesn't stun constructs/undead is a bugfix. Nerfing cower so it doesn't stun constructs/undead is a bugfix. Nerfing SoS for having the exact same "issue" they gave us for nerfing Silver Longbow is only fair.
to be fair, we do not know what magical effect a dragon roar would have on skellys, they do cower from weak Turn Undeads so i guess they show more emotions then we might have first thought. 🙃

rabidfox

The People's Champion
The ui layout save/load works with the tumble bar so you can move it around once and just load the save. (Now I want to see my hireling bars and FPS counter work with the ui layout so I don't have move them around each TR :) - for whomever would do that UI work at SSG)

Sholekar

The Tumble change is excellent. There's finally a reason for DEX based toons to spend skill points in it.

Still feels bad for classes that get the Tumble spell though.
Maybe the Tumble spell could give a +1 charge that doesn't stack with Mobility when you have a certain caster level?

canicus

A. Make sure you're a VIP.

B. Make sure you talk to the dragon in the Eberron Hall of Heroes to get this month's rewards (there are two, one of which are the gold rolls).

C. Make sure you log out and log back in. Then you'll see you have your gold roll.
From another thread.

For me, I was missing step C.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
  • An odd pause in fire rate after firing a special crossbow attack for some female characters has been fixed.
  • An issue where some special crossbow animations were not playing the sound of the bow string releasing has been fixed.
The non-BE repeater AoE attacks feel weird still even with the pause work with today's update (female tabaxi). I'm not sure if it's still pausing longer than it should be or if it's because there's no audio plink sound from the repeater when I use those attacks; but it doesn't feel smooth as a result.
Still makes the same pause on repeater. Still doesn't play any audio firing sound when using arrow of discord nor pin (not gonna bother spending plat and time checking to see if other AoE attacks not currently in my build have the same issue but they likely do)

Toede

About to go play with the new tumble changes to see how it feels. Nice with hiding the tumble icons too. Now can we have a checkbox for the hideous DL feet eyesore? Pretty please?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Is the Morgrave Universal Enhancement +1 completely new or is it that it's finally available in the DDO Store?
It's the same tome as the one from Ultimate Vecna bundle; they just finally put them in the store for points.