Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 27th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Toede

That's really strange. And reloading the layout you have saved with their positions how you like them doesn't put them back in place?

Toede

It must be some kind of unique object identity of the hireling bars that gets created and it gets nuked with a TR.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
It must be some kind of unique object identity of the hireling bars that gets created and it gets nuked with a TR.
Doesn't work on a new character either. Just checked to make sure their wasn't something weird there. Very much something lacking in the save/load aspect for me.

Toede

You're right. I just created a new character and loaded my normal layout then summoned my permanents and they are doing the same thing you describe. So it has to be something individual to the character that gets added as the hireling bars are created at first, and doesn't preserve between TRs because the bars have some unique property. I am obviously oblivious because this is the first I am even noticing this UI behavior. Probably because I don't TR with regularity like everyone else and when I roll for a PD character, I deliberately don't use hires.