Fire Over Morgrave Raid Loot Binding Status

Cordovan

Community Manager
The loot in the new raid "Fire Over Morgrave" is improperly set to be Bound to Account. We intend to change the binding status of the loot in our next game update, tentatively set for next week. After the update, this loot will become Bound to Character. Any loot acquired prior to the fix will see its binding status change at that time.

Ying

5000+ hours played
While you're at it, add Threads of Fate and fix the Exceptional Dex Skill bonus on the Masterwork Gauntlet which has a lower value than ML29 raid loot. There are also several ML30 items with +10 skills. Looks like the internal documentation referrenced by devs isn't up to date, just like the Legendary Spell Crit Dmg was out of date when pointed out on Lamannia threads.

skills1.png
skills2.png

FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

just stop this. stop making bound to character items. please. i beg of you. people like to play multiple characters and bound to character is the opposite of alt friendly. at least give a reason why every artifact and every raid gear is bound to character when all it does is make alts worse/gear harder. this is rediculous, just keep it bound to account PLEASE

FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

@Cordovan you are the community for LOTRO right? explain to me why in lotro all gear is bound to account and in ddo ALL THE GOOD GEAR IS BOUND TO CHARACTER! this is not 2010 where it made sense. i will not be quiet about this, it is unfair that DDO has bound to character raid loot and lotro has bound to account and has for awhile. PLEASE DONT MAKE IT BOUND TO CHARACTER! there is 0 reason for it to be bound to character. as I said before, people like to play alts, and when you release btc raid loot it makes having fun on other characters nearly impossible. why do I need to farm an item I want on 1 character, then I don't need it anymore but I cant give it to another? stop making bound to character. it is fun for nobody, and the game would be better if it was bound to account.

I don't understand why raid loot is BTC at all. Chrono loot isn't! And it's great! Lets you run the raid across your alts instead of getting two runs a week, max, makes things less competitive and frustrating... I almost cried when I finally pulled an item I needed... on the wrong toon.

It just seems like making most raid loot BTC make thins unnecessarily grind-y. Please leave at least this raid BTA even if you can't change the others right now.

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I don't understand why raid loot is BTC at all. Chrono loot isn't! And it's great! Lets you run the raid across your alts instead of getting two runs a week, max, makes things less competitive and frustrating... I almost cried when I finally pulled an item I needed... on the wrong toon.

It just seems like making most raid loot BTC make thins unnecessarily grind-y. Please leave at least this raid BTA even if you can't change the others right now.
I'm sure they'll "fix" that in time... All items IMO should be BTA. Must be fiscally irresponsible in some way?!?

Ying

5000+ hours played
Add to the fixes: the Undying value on this cloak is incorrect. The Isle of Dread Undying augment is 225. This is half of that. So I think it's meant to be Insightful Undying, but it's not Insightful.

page_exiled.png

somenewnoob

Did you guys after the artifacts being BTA not think to double check the raid loot?

I'm beginning to think you all just enjoy the public humiliation you get here on the forums in an erotic way. Not kink shaming, everybody has different things that get their motor running. No judgement from me. I'm just saying if you tell us you like it we can do it more.

tsotate

The loot in the new raid "Fire Over Morgrave" is improperly set to be Bound to Account. We intend to change the binding status of the loot in our next game update, tentatively set for next week. After the update, this loot will become Bound to Character. Any loot acquired prior to the fix will see its binding status change at that time.
Thank you for announcing the change. I was going to buy the expansion to support the change to bta raid loot, but now know I can wait until it's available for points.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Just a heads up: the raid also has no compendium entry and grants no favor, which means at the minute there's very little reason to run it...

Ying

5000+ hours played
Just a heads up: the raid also has no compendium entry and grants no favor, which means at the minute there's very little reason to run it...
Favor is an afterthought for a brand new raid; it's all about the loot. My guild ransacked the raid twice yesterday.