FREE GOLD ROLLS

larrtdale

So how did everyone do with the free gold rolls, hopefully better than me, i was to get #2 nothing above it :(

Br4d

14 rolls so far. Nothing special. Probably 5 Greater Slayer pots the best reward.

I have no idea why I actually created characters on every server back in the day but I have a level 16 or higher on every server but Argo.

Fhrek

One Badge of Honor achieved
I don't hold a candle by this Free Gold Rolls, better so far was 4000 EXP and 5 Concentrated Elixir of Major Mnemonic Enhancement. Majority of the rolls are on 1-20 dice.

T.O.

I got another Fast Nightmare certificate. Whoopie doo
image.png

Col Kurtz

prob best drop was a greater elixir of discovery

rolled a few very high #s
-iconic heart of wood(woopie/i have like 400 heart seeds)
-fast stallion(will never be used since i have nightmare and reaper mount unlocked)
-the 10k and 15k xp stones will be nice when I heroic TR soon

better than a stick in the eye>ty ddo;)

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
During the year-long free Gold Roll, I never rolled a 100 and only half a dozen rolls in the 90s. However, I have already rolled a 100 this time! Festivult Winter Coat and 15K stone.

Onyxia2016

Roll number have been ok but rewards have been junk. Bigby's hands and various spell scrolls. All of which I have a ton of so they go straight to the vendor.

For me any roll less the 81 is usually vendor food.

YeeboF

I very rarely get anything I'd ever care about, but I enjoy rolling. Silver I literally never get anything I care about (400 xp...woot?), so it's not as fun.

Redtalktree

I really like the Festivult cosmetics. They’re really nice looking.
yeah better when we could put buffs on them as in yonder years ago (which is why you see me running around with a dirty rabbit on my head and green reaper cloak from yonder years both with festive fire/ice 10)

badmofo

gold rolls are worthless when your rng is loaded ... been 2 years since i rolled a gold roll 100 and its been months since i rolled anything higher than a 60 ..this is documented by my fellow guilies ...its NOT rng ..........i have had a wager with my guildies that i was giving away my account if i roll a 100 been over a year since i took that bet