Hardcore PSA

FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

I have a question.
I bought Feywild with dollars as soon as it came out.
Last hardcore, I started a character. She had no mount in her stable.

Do mounts not transfer TO hardcore with you? I saw a few people riding white unicorns around, I find it hard to believe they bought Feywild just to play on hardcore. (Yeah, you can get one from dice rolls, but not the first day or so, I wouldn't think)

So was it just a glitch for me, or is there something I'm not doing right?

Thank you.
feywild horses come from opening the package you get on every character. salt, and iod horses come from the claim guy. vecna are auto applied to whole account

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I have a question.
I bought Feywild with dollars as soon as it came out.
Last hardcore, I started a character. She had no mount in her stable.

Do mounts not transfer TO hardcore with you? I saw a few people riding white unicorns around, I find it hard to believe they bought Feywild just to play on hardcore. (Yeah, you can get one from dice rolls, but not the first day or so, I wouldn't think)

So was it just a glitch for me, or is there something I'm not doing right?

Thank you.
Mounts are linked per server. If you have the collectors or ultimate edition of Feywild that comes with a mount, you just have to use that mount in your inventory (it'll be inside the bundle of Fey items that every character starts with at creation) and then you'll have it on the HC server for the season.

Silverfox

From the notes, none of those mounts/pets are covered by the change, so it'll make no difference to you. It looks like it's just less inventory clutter on new alts where expansion mounts won't appear in your bags anymore as those mounts are auto-granted to every server.
They could just add a warning that alerts players to the fact in front of them that any item like this is not transferable to another server

The Narc

I have suggested in the past to SSG make a bauble that we can purchase with our leftover astral shards that we could transfer off and then claim on our new server. It would be a new NPC etc, Hall of Heroes. Would love it if they did this for guilds too, allowing me to turn the guild into a stone, take it to a new server, then click and activate it on its new home.
No!

Owlbear

Do note that the characters you transfer out of hardcore will take a very long time to log off on normal servers, like up to 15min waiting for them to log off.
Never noticed this tbh. And I always used a throw away character to transfer items. Deleted the character after the transfer of items anyway.

Altra

Mounts are linked per server. If you have the collectors or ultimate edition of Feywild that comes with a mount, you just have to use that mount in your inventory (it'll be inside the bundle of Fey items that every character starts with at creation) and then you'll have it on the HC server for the season.
OK. I'm being a true pain, and I apologize, but my hardcore character didn't get a Feywild bundle. I hadn't clicked on anything yet.
You can see the muse I got with it, but no mount.
I admit my stupidity, but there's something I'm not doing right. No unicorn, not even a stable until I loaded the pets.

Can you tell me what to do? It can't be server bound because I have the Muse.

Thank you for your patience.

Altra

vq6JvHA.jpg

rabidfox

The People's Champion
OK. I'm being a true pain, and I apologize, but my hardcore character didn't get a Feywild bundle. I hadn't clicked on anything yet.
You can see the muse I got with it, but no mount.
I admit my stupidity, but there's something I'm not doing right. No unicorn, not even a stable until I loaded the pets.

Can you tell me what to do? It can't be server bound because I have the Muse.

Thank you for your patience.
Is the thing that looks like a bat the collectors bundle package? The ultimate bundle looks like a kitty and has all sorts stuff including mounts inside it. If it is, just double-click it and then it'll dump a bunch of goodies into your bag.

AlUq54v.jpg

Altra

eyTqhJ5.jpg

Top row Scorpion pet, warforged peacock pet.
Second row Coosie pet.

Thank you so much, Fox

rabidfox

The People's Champion

Altra

I logged in to get the info for a bug report (name, level, all that) and the Unicorn was in my backpack.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Thanks ~

Edit: I did sign out and back in yesterday several times looking for it, IDK why it decided to suddenly appear.
Maybe it WAS bugged for several players and they're working on it, dunno.