Hey Tonquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamani

Tyrannical Overlord
The Deadly Package: The Stronghold key (tangleroot)
Optional is just "Slay 5" instead of "Slay 5 Hobgoblin Avengers"

Vyder

Sometimes after leaving a dungeon the music from the dungeon persists. Only way to stop it is to restart. Is this on the radar to be fixed?

Last edited:

Thorntoe

Typo in Harper Agent Tree:

Versatile Adept I, II and III
All say: first point is +1 melee and ranged and +3 universal. second point is +2 melee and ranged and +6 universal. third point is +2 melee and ranged and +9 universal.

Third point should say +3 melee and ranged. It is still granting the third point, but the tooltip is incorrect.

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
Typo in Harper Agent Tree:

Versatile Adept I, II and III
All say: first point is +1 melee and ranged and +3 universal. second point is +2 melee and ranged and +6 universal. third point is +2 melee and ranged and +9 universal.

Third point should say +3 melee and ranged. It is still granting the third point, but the tooltip is incorrect.
This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!
lol, I feel like I have seen this bug get made and fixed for that specific quest a handful of times now. Is there something on the back end that has caused the objective to remove what it refers to? Like is it setup to say kill 5 "insert monster entry" and then if they get changed for monster manual reasons or some refreshing of the monster or what have you, it detaches because the original monster it was tied to doesn't exist anymore?

Lennok

Not sure if this is the place to report, but true seeing from new update's curse of the visionary doesn't seem to be working properly. tried revealing a bunch of low level secrets doors and nothing.

Dvinesword

I have on that has been really bothering me. I have put in a few big reports about it and have mentioned it a couple of times on the Friday at 4 stream.

Intimidate is not working correctly. I generated the initial taunt and takes aggro but it doesn't seem to be generating the 200 hate/point of intimidate. The large group of people I play with have tested this and can reproduce the effect over and over again. While it is not impossible to take aggro from the tank it should not be this easy. Basically now even if you are spamming intimidate every 5 seconds with a knights challenge thrown in every time it comes off cooldown you are hard pressed to hold aggro.

This seemed to change after update 59.

Sammy

Curse of the Commander is not working. Not giving any bonus to stats.

Edit: Nevermind - misread. Meant to apply to summons, not yourself.

Last edited:

SpartanKiller13

Hey Tonquin!

Could the Ravenloft teleporters be ordered in the same way the qquests are supposed to be run? The chain-givers tell you the order, but like in Van Richten's Tower the guide goes:
  • Abbey of Saint Markovia
  • Yester's Hill
  • Ruins of Berez
  • Wizard of Wines
Which is just about the worst possible order; it's not alphabetical, it's not sorted by key word, and it's not at all in order that you run them. Nearly every time I'm running someone is asking "which first" which would be a lot easier if you could just say "the first one" when you're running the first quest.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.