Hey Tonquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Dear Tonquin,
Just a little post to inform that the new tumble (that totally ruins my game-play) is bugged.
It's braking stealth while hiding still or sneaking with 'Cloak of Night'.
Before tumble change it was also possible to tumble while dead. It was good cause shrines could be reached faster. Now it is not possible to tumble while dead. Prolly wai but it was a good feature.

Yhelm

I did a search for this before posting and didn't see anything, so sorry if I missed mention of this somewhere.

The second option for "Strike Upgrade I" in the Shiradi Champion tree is called Queen's Diplomacy. I think it's supposed to be called "Otto's Whistler's", as it matches the power from the previous version by that title, as well as it's mentioned the Release Notes. Also, there is already a T4 ability on the tree called Queen's Diplomacy that does something else.

Typo?

Tasha

Hey Tonquin!

Did you ever get around to fixing the PDK BUG where the 'human versitility' shares a action boost CD with class action boost CD's even though it specifically says that it doesn't.

8je8cu.jpg

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
Hey Tonquin!

Did you ever get around to fixing the PDK BUG where the 'human versitility' shares a action boost CD with class action boost CD's even though it specifically says that it doesn't.

8je8cu.jpg
It looks like when the Human tree was changed in Update 34, this tree kept its old tooltips erroneously. This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

Last edited:

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
I am a little unsure as to where the wiki is getting its information from, as in-game the Human Racial Tree says almost the exact opposite of what's written on that page.

EEIxyPl.png

I did take a few minutes to make sure that the action boosts are indeed working as intended, and they are - they share cooldowns with the other action boosts, but do indeed use their own pool of charges.
As it turns out, we were getting our information from 2017! This is how Human Versatility used to work years ago - it was changed in Update 34 to use the same cooldown. We updated the version on Human enhancements, but forgot to do the same to Purple Dragon Knight enhancements (which wasn't explicitly identified as changed in Update 34's release notes.)

I've edited the page so that the enhancements are described in accordance with how they work now, and removed the Bug tag.

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
As it turns out, we were getting our information from 2017! This is how Human Versatility used to work years ago - it was changed in Update 34 to use the same cooldown. We updated the version on Human enhancements, but forgot to do the same to Purple Dragon Knight enhancements (which wasn't explicitly identified as changed in Update 34's release notes.)

I've edited the page so that the enhancements are described in accordance with how they work now, and removed the Bug tag.
As it turns out, the in-game PDK tree definitely has incorrect tooltips, so the wiki was, in fact, getting them right from the game itself!

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
kinda piggybacking does PDK need a +1 heart to remove he 1st level fighter to go pure dragonlord?

cause u can't have enough dragon in your class and race. Purple Dragon Knight Dragon Lord of Dragon Dragons.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
kinda piggybacking does PDK need a +1 heart to remove he 1st level fighter to go pure dragonlord?

cause u can't have enough dragon in your class and race. Purple Dragon Knight Dragon Lord of Dragon Dragons.
Swapping to any archetype from normal class works off a +0 heart or ER.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
The attacks in machrotechnic don't say what they scale off. Logic is they scale off 100% spell power, electric damage in this case of this epic strike. But someone mentioned on discord how other epic abilities mention what they scale off so it seemed to odd to them these didn't.
6ufF1k0.png

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
The attacks in machrotechnic don't say what they scale off. Logic is they scale off 100% spell power, electric damage in this case of this epic strike. But someone mentioned on discord how other epic abilities mention what they scale off so it seemed to odd to them these didn't.
6ufF1k0.png
Just to be clear this affects both the Epic Strikes and the Hammer spells.

Warsaga

present day - present time
Hey Tonquin!

It appears that the healing portion of Bard Spellsinger's Sustaining Song does not trigger the rejuvenation cocoon application while in Primal Avatar's Heart mantle.

Is this by design? If so, it would be one of the few healing effects I tested that doesn't proc it. Even the various Wizard death auras will proc this effect. Maybe SS was missed?

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Hey Tonquin :) Has falling damage mitigation from tumble been changed? Is it WAI now? Has this been asked before? (This thread is busy.) If not, I would really appreciate it if that unintended consequence could be looked at and rectified.

Kyrr

Hey Tonquin!

It appears that the healing portion of Bard Spellsinger's Sustaining Song does not trigger the rejuvenation cocoon application while in Primal Avatar's Heart mantle.

Is this by design? If so, it would be one of the few healing effects I tested that doesn't proc it. Even the various Wizard death auras will proc this effect. Maybe SS was missed?
I would probably figure that death aura is coded differently because it's considered a spell, the bard song isn't technically considered a spell, so it interacts differently. Any ToT's (ticks over time) shouldn't reapply or apply various effects ranging from LGS/Dino debuffs to mantle/enhancement procs.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
I would probably figure that death aura is coded differently because it's considered a spell, the bard song isn't technically considered a spell, so it interacts differently. Any ToT's (ticks over time) shouldn't reapply or apply various effects ranging from LGS/Dino debuffs to mantle/enhancement procs.
The mantle's description does identify that it only triggers based on your healing spells, so it does sound like this is WAI.

Status
Not open for further replies.