Hey Tonquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
In Order in the Court, the clues vs the wheel solutions are reversed (blue's clue is red's answer and vice versa).
BotmQUC.jpg

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Arcane archer tree will reset on people that have taken soul magic on login/death/etc. depending on their source of magical training as per:
Well, we found what was resetting her tree.

Soul Magic, when bought, causes the tree to be reset on login.

I suspect that, because one of her epic destinies grants magical training she was disallowed from getting all three points in magic of the wild, but was allowed to get Soul Magic.

On login, during the Enhancement tree validity check, soul magic clears the tree because it checks before the epic destinies are loaded, and two points in magic of the wild are not enough to allow Soul Magic.

Why this just started is a puzzle, we haven't played this char in a while, only yesterday and today to farm some tokens of the twelve doing Cannith challenges.

Of note is the error I got when accessing her account on my computer. Also curious is why her other rangers also had their AA trees cleared on login even if only heroic, though it's possible that was a gamewide reset related to the AA changes.
(Didn't have this issue myself, but someone on the community discord was having their tree reset yesterday and helped them track it down to the same issue that's quoted above)

vryxnr

This has bothered me for a long time now. I have bug reported it years back when this pact was first introduced, and there appeared to be an attempt at fixing it... but it's still not working properly at all.

Ameliorate from Celestial Pact warlock (level 15 pact feat), STILL does not do what it says it does (and there is a mistake in the description).

02eIuVw.jpg

"Attempt to obliterate an Undead, or severely weaken any non-Undead foe. Undead must succeed on a Will save ... or be destroyed. Undead who fail this save, or enemies who are not undead, instead are terrorized and have their Magical Resistance Rating reduced by 10 for 15 seconds.

1: Non-Undead are still completely immune to all effects of this ability

2: Red Named/Boss undead are completely immune to all effects of this ability (imho the MRR reduction should apply to all enemy types and tiers, including bosses)

3: the text says "undead who fail this save, or enemies who are not undead, instead...", when it should say "undead who succeed this save, or enemies who are not udnead, instead..."

4: Against undead that save - while they do have reduced MRR while frozen - the debuff does not indicate this fact at all.

LeoLionxxx

Lion of Orien
Noticed today on my Favored Soul: I could only cast "Protection from Evil" (single target version) on allies at a very short distance. Maybe touch range?

Feels like that buff spell's range should be made consistent with other buff spells.

J2345678

Players Council 2015
Feywild - Wynwood Hall:
  1. Quest chains do not give rewards, Gale Estival and Hawthorn.

Sharn Docks - Members Only:
  1. When you first enter and talk to Baxter<Club Butler> if you choose option 2 'Enough with the attitude, you scaly snob. Cyndrin Dorwell invited me.' the dialogue closes and he does not respond or open the door for you to continue.
  2. Talk to Agatha Heacham<Club President> and '(Bluff)I'm here about the drains! I need to get into the garden.'
    (Success)DM voice tells you
    (Dungeon Master): You've learned that it was Chuffy Chufton who knocked the Club President into the garden fountain at the masked ball. This prime piece of club gossip can be used to your advantage.
    This is the wrong DM narration and completes the wrong optional 'Learn Chuffy's embarassing secret'.
    You can correctly 'Learn Chuffy's embarassing secret' by intimidating Roberta Wyckham<Club Official>.

Requests:
  1. The Gatekeepers' Grove: Add a Teleporter somewhere for convenience.
  2. Eveningstar Hall of Heroes - Forgotten Realms: Add a new exit door option 'Return to my Guild Airship'.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Hey Tonquin,

Not sure if this was mentioned or not, but could we get the manslayer on precision lenses working?
Do you have an old version of them? I could've sworn Tonquin fixed those last year but it required farming out a new version of them.

Yamani

Tyrannical Overlord
The gate to enter the bosses room in Into the Deep is significantly lower then it should be.

Cheeps

Tired Member
Do you have an old version of them? I could've sworn Tonquin fixed those last year but it required farming out a new version of them.

I have two pairs on my lvl 9 gear storage toon.
Manslayer doesn't seem to go off and the wiki says it's bugged.
I'll see if I have the energy to farm a new pair to confirm.
Would be nice if old pair was upgraded, just saying.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I assume there's technical reasons. Just like how the latest updates had:
  • New copies of Vinelasher Bracers and Legendary Vinelasher Bracers have a correctly scaling Improved Deception effect.
As opposed to them fixing existing vinelashers. I'd have to ask guildies if manslayer is working on the lenses, but pretty sure they were working with the new versions after the fix; my best guess is the wiki might be outdated when it comes to that fix (unless they're somehow still broken or got broken again after that fix).

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Blightcaster's forms (hive, thorn, etc.) don't persist thru death; have to toggle them back on after dying. I know a lot of various toggles in game have been made to persist thru death these days, so maybe they can be made to do so too.

Hobgoblin

Blightcaster's forms (hive, thorn, etc.) don't persist thru death; have to toggle them back on after dying. I know a lot of various toggles in game have been made to persist thru death these days, so maybe they can be made to do so too.
all druid does this elemental animal goofball. all of them

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Was running the new quests on my 2nd account that isn't VIP and noticed that Omyrn has a red cup and the "buy this pack" symbol instead of the golden cup symbol that a f2p pack should be. I can enter the quests just fine, it just seems to the wrapper NPC that's got that weirdness.
W2jvhZe.jpg

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
I have two pairs on my lvl 9 gear storage toon.
Manslayer doesn't seem to go off and the wiki says it's bugged.
I'll see if I have the energy to farm a new pair to confirm.
I assume there's technical reasons. Just like how the latest updates had:
  • New copies of Vinelasher Bracers and Legendary Vinelasher Bracers have a correctly scaling Improved Deception effect.
As opposed to them fixing existing vinelashers. I'd have to ask guildies if manslayer is working on the lenses, but pretty sure they were working with the new versions after the fix; my best guess is the wiki might be outdated when it comes to that fix (unless they're somehow still broken or got broken again after that fix).
According to another wiki editor, these are working now - the pages in question have been updated.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Oh, also, a couple of issues I've just noticed in Sealed in Amber which survived the U62 update:

The monster Jakarion's Fiery Vengeance, for all intents and purposes, is treated like a Flameskull (and should be one according to the pen-and-paper backstory) yet for some reason it has the cosmetic appearance of a Vargouille.

Also, Vilnius's Shield Guardian Amulet seems to have stopped reliably dropping when he and his Quasit are killed (pretty sure this is a new problem with U62.)

Status
Not open for further replies.