Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Keeya

Killed one in Ghost of Chance Heroic and Storm the Beaches Heroic on Sarlona.

7UhrTFF.jpg

bkvQRl6.jpg

FpuMkJG.jpg

hxXrI1k.jpg

O9oGHnP.jpg
MkOevum.jpg

Cd0Qc9y.jpg
nfeBFyq.jpg

CBDunk

Are the Extreme challenge dungeons possible to solo with a party of hires????

Yes, or even w/o a party of hires... depending on the difficulty and your build.

Casual, Normal, and Hard should be doable for most level 32 characters solo. Elite you may want some hirelings. Only very strong / optimized builds are going to be solo'ing R1 alone... but most players at that level could probably pull it off with five hirelings.

Reaper 2 and up... start expecting to need a player group.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
I believe it is much more than 10.
It was ten on the first set, but there were more than a few complaints that this was too low (generally what happened was that a party formed with the singular intent of exhausting that location, which was generally wiped out within the hour), so I wouldn't be all too surprised if the threshold has since been subtly nudged up behind the scenes. Or possibly the second set were just meant to take longer.

Brasidas

Are the Extreme challenge dungeons possible to solo with a party of hires????
Certainly the first one is trivial on normal, which I tried just to see what it was like. After the event I'll try harder setting.

I soloed with an ungeared lvl 31 1st life fighter in using a party of hires with only the feywild muse as a healer.

I was never in any danger.

healertank

Someone asked if a quest has to be completed for kill to count.. don't think it matters because in at least 1 quest aka fathom the depths you pretty much have to finish the quest before you can get to the mind flayer optional that is after completion. Could be wrong of course but that would seem weird that it was tied to quest completion only.