Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Emmile

My first thought for un-ran quests is restless isles or side areas in partycrashers. What if it is stealer of souls???

WargamerIV

This seems significant... unless it is a Red Herring. I will go recheck Hiding in Plain Sight.
I think this is more of a comment that quests checked Wednesday or Friday could have the Illithid.

Also I am wondering if what happens if we fail to find the Illithid? Will the invasion succeed?

Lotoc

I think this is more of a comment that quests checked Wednesday or Friday could have the Illithid.

Also I am wondering if what happens if we fail to find the Illithid? Will the invasion succeed?
quite possible we'll just end up with 2 waves active at once, so 9 total illithids to find.

Vorph

My first thought for un-ran quests is restless isles or side areas in partycrashers. What if it is stealer of souls???
I would laugh so hard... but if i was a dev i'd totally dump an invader in hiding in plain sight at some point.

seph1roth5

This seems significant... unless it is a Red Herring. I will go recheck Hiding in Plain Sight.
I don't think he was saying old quests that had ilithids could have them again. I think he was saying if you checked, say, proof is in the poison during the first phase, and there was no ilithid, that there could be one there now.

Clockwerks

I don't think he was saying old quests that had ilithids could have them again. I think he was saying if you checked, say, proof is in the poison during the first phase, and there was no ilithid, that there could be one there now.
Yeah, the meaning is ambiguous.

Keeya

Sarlona Reclamation still active:

74qb6La.jpg

OFQBvzB.jpg

3SPDA6d.jpg

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
"Almost there! Not much longer!"

We have our theories, but we don't know for certainly beyond reaper enabled quests.

That includes raids, non-eberron, everything. Could even be in the same chain.

May be time to look outside what we think the box is.

"We must press on."

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I'm just waiting for a "Oops, we accidently didn't activate a mob with phase 3, it'll be fixed in a week or two with a patch" post.

PersonMan

I would still go with Eberron only since the NPC specifically says they are invading Eberron, but at this point *shrug*

zdOI3BV.jpg

Last edited: