Introducing: The Underdark Patron's Coffers!

Cordovan

Community Manager
Read more about this special offer available through June 28th on DDO.com!

NOTE:

There appears to have been an issue during the first 10 to 20 minutes after the game worlds reopened where the system was not properly communicating with itself, until we did a refresh. So, players who did not receive their Character Bank space upon purchase during the initial minutes of the offer being available should receive their space following a subsequent log out and then log back in, but players should also check the inventory of the character who claimed the Character Bank Space for a Character Bank upgrade item. If anyone is still missing their character bank space, please get in touch with Customer Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Last edited:

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Question: When you mean +X Character Bank Storage slots, do you mean that the character that reclaims it gets this? Or all characters on that account? As some players have characters that have near maximum capacity already, so in such instances it will be more advantageous for them to reclaim on other characters, correct?

J1NG

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
Question: When you mean +X Character Bank Storage slots, do you mean that the character that reclaims it gets this? Or all characters on that account? As some players have characters that have near maximum capacity already, so in such instances it will be more advantageous for them to reclaim on other characters, correct?

J1NG

Good question. They also posted a Support Pack FAQ.

"Are these items delivered to one character or every character on my account?

Most benefits from supporter packs are available to every character on your account permanently! Sometimes there will be benefits such as additional Character Storage that are only applied to a single character. "

From the release article:

• The Character Bank storage can only be claimed ONCE EVER on ONE character by speaking with Zeanna in the Eberron Hall of Heroes with the character you wish to claim the storage on. Make sure to speak with Zeanna to claim the Character Bank Storage on the character you wish to claim the Character Storage on!

Zess

The

J1NG
The FAQ says you gotta talk to an npc to be granted the storage

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
I bought it. Shared bank worked fine, but even after talking to the NPC and relogging, it still does not add the extra character bank space.

J1NG

Character Bank space worked here also. Note that it is not "inventory" space, just Character Bank (your own storage in the bank) that gets increased.

J1NG

Dandonk

Character Bank space worked here also. Not that it is not "inventory" space, just Character Bank (your own storage in the bank) that gets increased.

J1NG
Interesting. What did you have before the purcharse?

I was at 140 before, and still is.

J1NG

Interesting. What did you have before the purcharse?

I was at 140 before, and still is.
Had 80, became 100. But I have less than yours unlocked, so that might be a factor. I know they used to sell pages until a limit was reached, and you might have hit that limit (around 7 storage pages for x 20 item slots).

J1NG

Am at 100 of 140 for character bank with stuff in TR cache still. Error / issue happened as soon as i talked to the NPC. Relogging fixed the Shared Bank but not the Character Bank

Last edited:

Rincewind

8000 ddo points.... God the monetization of this game is getting worst and worst with time. You guys better pray that there is no game like this in the horizon, because at this point, I have no loyalty for this game ugh... I wouldn't be surprised if you charge full expansion price for the next mini expansion and then raise the price of the next expansion...

Dandonk

Had 80, became 100. But I have less than yours unlocked, so that might be a factor. I know they used to sell pages until a limit was reached, and you might have hit that limit (around 7 storage pages for x 20 item slots).

J1NG
Might be an issue with a maximum having already been reached. Meh.

J1NG

Might be an issue with a maximum having already been reached. Meh.
This was why I was asking in the first reply about this, as I had no idea if they lifted the limitation in place from before. Unfortunately, it seems it remains in place. :cautious:

J1NG