Introducing: The Underdark Patron's Coffers!

Ari

I only have Character Bank Upgrade 4 available to my main. I should have Upgrade 3 and 4. Purchased the max Coffer and applied the 20 bank spaces to my main and Upgrade 3 was no longer available. I can only get to 100 max spaces currently (excluding Kundarak favor), instead of 120. Is this being rectified ?

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
I only have Character Bank Upgrade 4 available to my main. I should have Upgrade 3 and 4. Purchased the max Coffer and applied the 20 bank spaces to my main and Upgrade 3 was no longer available. I can only get to 100 max spaces currently (excluding Kundarak favor), instead of 120. Is this being rectified ?
So far as we know the issue has been forwarded to qa. . .

Reactions: Ari

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
For anyone who ran into a storage issue, make sure you have a ticket in with customer support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I did. They said it was working correctly, even though I only have 100 character bank spaces available, not the 120 I should have after this purchase. See below:

Your request (303511) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

[+name of CS rep] (Standing Stone Games Help)
Jun 30, 2023, 2:47 AM PDT
Greetings Jeff,

Thank you for your inquiry. This is working as intended as the maximum amount of bank slots is 120 with the introduction of this pack. I hope this clears things up!

Kind regards,
Senior Customer Support
Standing Stone Games

Edge077
Jun 29, 2023, 10:23 AM PDT
I applied the underdark character bank slots, advertised as additional slots, to a character who had only purchased one character bank expansion. After applying I can no longer purchase character bank slot two, only three and four are available.

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
I did. They said it was working correctly, even though I only have 100 character bank spaces available, not the 120 I should have after this purchase. See below:

Your request (303511) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

[+name of CS rep] (Standing Stone Games Help)
Jun 30, 2023, 2:47 AM PDT
Greetings Jeff,

Thank you for your inquiry. This is working as intended as the maximum amount of bank slots is 120 with the introduction of this pack. I hope this clears things up!

Kind regards,
Senior Customer Support
Standing Stone Games

Edge077
Jun 29, 2023, 10:23 AM PDT
I applied the underdark character bank slots, advertised as additional slots, to a character who had only purchased one character bank expansion. After applying I can no longer purchase character bank slot two, only three and four are available.
Welcome to the world of SSG "Customer Support".

More like "Customer Suckitup"!

Cordovan

Community Manager
For players who experienced an issue getting the proper amount of storage when purchasing an Underdark Patron's Coffer, we have identified the issue and we are working on a fix that will be deployed in a future game update. No ticket to Customer Support is necessary to correct this issue, as the fix will be a versioning fix that will be automatic once the correction is deployed.

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
For players who experienced an issue getting the proper amount of storage when purchasing an Underdark Patron's Coffer, we have identified the issue and we are working on a fix that will be deployed in a future game update. No ticket to Customer Support is necessary to correct this issue, as the fix will be a versioning fix that will be automatic once the correction is deployed.
Took over two weeks, but at least it's been acknowledged and will be getting fixed. Maybe customer support could tell people sorry for blowing them off about it?

Aelonwy

But see this ^ is exactly why I won't just jump on new sales items and FOMO won't work on me. I've been around this game long enough to know there's usually an issue... yes also usually the issue gets fixed but rarely right away and it has to be acknowledged and found first. And then there's the issues that don't get fixed, for years, if ever. The urgency of Limited Time sales like this is ultimately counter-acted with buyer beware experience.

Congrats to those that are happy with their bundle purchase. I'm happy not having to deal with it.

nenetteblackmoor

The Dark Fire Glamered Weapon Aura of Underdark Patron's Coffers is bugged.

When adding a Glamered Weapon Aura to unique weapons like Lacerator and Enduring Conviction for cosmetic purposes, only the blade shines, and the aura is not displayed.
Not only the Dark Fire Glamered Weapon Aura but all Glamered Weapon Auras are bugged.

By the way, there is a bug that prevents adding a Glamered Weapon Aura to the Legendary Sword of Shadow as well.

Please imagine the sadness of paying money and not having the Weapon Aura displayed.
I was really disappointed when I wasted money on buying Mirrors and couldn't add the Shadow Aura to the Legendary SoS.
I hope it gets fixed soon.

Aelonwy

The Dark Fire Glamered Weapon Aura of Underdark Patron's Coffers is bugged.

When adding a Glamered Weapon Aura to unique weapons like Lacerator and Enduring Conviction for cosmetic purposes, only the blade shines, and the aura is not displayed.
Not only the Dark Fire Glamered Weapon Aura but all Glamered Weapon Auras are bugged.

By the way, there is a bug that prevents adding a Glamered Weapon Aura to the Legendary Sword of Shadow as well.

Please imagine the sadness of paying money and not having the Weapon Aura displayed.
I was really disappointed when I wasted money on buying Mirrors and couldn't add the Shadow Aura to the Legendary SoS.
I hope it gets fixed soon.

I know this is probably not what you want to hear and I cannot say that it will be or is always the case. However, I remember when Mirrors first came out there was a discussion about how you could not put a glamered weapon aura on some named weapons and/or there were some named weapons where the aura was all but invisible such as on the staff Twilight, The Element of Magic. The reason given was that some weapons do not have an innate aura map attached to their graphics and/or the innate map for the weapon aura is only a tiny portion of the weapon's surface such as is the case for Twilight, The Element of Magic which has only a tiny little crescent on the inside of the weapon's crook. The two weapons you mention Lacerator and Legendary Sword of Shadows do not to my knowledge have an innate graphic effect and therefor may not have an innate map in which a weapon aura may be attached.