Lava Divers has moved to Argonnessen

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Lava Divers has moved our core raid group from Khyber to Argonnessen during the holiday break. We hope this will allow us access to a larger server population to play with during downtime between push raids and a better opportunity to fill our roster with more of the top players in the game. If pushing raids and challenging yourself on harder content is of interest to you, you can contact Cammy on discord @bzims about it. We'll also be maintaining a presence on Khyber. See you all in game.

Some recent Lava Divers' world's first pushes:

Hafeal

In light of this, I'd ask the DDO powers that be to make Khyber the default login server the next time it's changed.

Our server population is too low, apparently.

I cannot even remember a time when Khyber was the default login server ...

I bet the biggest pop push for Khyber was when my server of Riedra was merged into it.

Bowserkoopa

King of the Koopa's
(This post is full of sarcasm....you have been warned)

As the unofficial villain of the forums I am happy to announce that due to the error of allowing Lava Divers to transfer to Argonnessen
we have decided to merge all the other servers together except for Argonnessen and have closed all transfers to and from Argonnessen indefinitely thus containing the epidemic of people wanting to dive into Lava to a single location until such time as it can be cured by other means.

gravisrs

From DDO EU servers
Yeah we already tasted the evaluation from Zergasaurus, looks like all endgame guilds on Argo are noobs now :)

TBH Good to have you here! Welcome aboard. Just hope you did a research about lags on Argo beforehand and it's not a "surprise". That r1 Skelly moment when trash spawns with vecna hand....

popejubal

There are so many vids for you to learn from. You’d have to look, though.

tco_-_2021-11-24T113041.108.jpg

rabidfox

The People's Champion
if you're reffering to the r10s well some runs contain stuff that isnt meant to be seen for the Public (especially devs)
Whats the cool down on Greater Ruin Again?
Your implications of exploits are unneeded. Some of the recent raids, Cammy just hasn't gotten around to cleaning up language, music, etc. and uploading videos of. Skeles and FoM were a bunch of custom builds to fit those mechanics and offsetting the lag (for FoM, we actively didn't use action boosts for the most part because they were lagging the raid out worse than it already was- which made it take way longer to do). Chrono was just brute forced in one go with builds we mostly already had laying around; it's an ugly slog of raid to do.