Lava Divers Presents - First Life Raid Push Challenge

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Thank you!

I'm going to talk to my guildies to see if anyone is willing to roll alts on Argo- otherwise I might just end up participating from Khyber. I would encourage more guilds/individuals to participate. It's a great chance to test the limits of builds, get a different perspective on DDO's difficulty and potentially meet new people to raid with.

Thank you for putting this together Cammy, Sardonic and LD!
Even if you run on other servers, ask Cammy for access to the 1st lifer discord stuff. We're discussing various build ideas and posting builds there (and later on we'll share the solid builds/gearsets on the forums).

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Just to be clear, non-farm/livestock animals are allowed too; be it domesticated pets or untamed wild beasts. The dinner table, I mean 1st life raid groups are wide open; but be prepared to try to push that 1st lifer to limits you might not even feel comfortable on with your main.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
tRZT5VQ.jpeg

Nothing like running around on a no-tomes 1st life caster who doesn't have extra HP from combat feats nor % competence HP (should be a little higher once I cap out and gear up).

Lazuli

tRZT5VQ.jpeg

Nothing like running around on a no-tomes 1st life caster who doesn't have extra HP from combat feats nor % competence HP (should be a little higher once I cap out and gear up).
I'm sure that those people who insist that casters have fabulous defenses and are the easiest thing in the universe to play with, even in first life, won't see your post lol

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I still think it makes no sense that this augment comes from the recent challenge quests (as it's not needed for high end characters); but I will say that almost every 1st lifer build being used in this event is using this augment and it's solid for getting some decent minimal stats on a character that doesn't have tomes.
D0ILwXo.png

Livmo

Here's a first lifer Alchemist nuker I made for the raid challenge.
I'd be game. I checked Khyber and my 1st life Livmo is L29. However I'm too tall for the ride. I ate all the xpack stuffs. Still first lifer tho with almost all heroic gear. Human pure arty. Need plat to reset trees (what was I thinking back in the day?) I was surprised to have 149 crafting level. The only ship buff I have is a 1% XP shrine, ouch.

With a good group or just looking for a good time I don't fear the reaper. Khyber Livmo has no reaper points, yet. Willing and able to run LoB and FoT in the buff. Some raids I know well, not so well, and never ran. I like throwing bombs, blowing up stuff, and spraying everything down with bolts. Big money, big prizes, no whammies, GO!

disclaimer ~ regardlass of class I'm a barbarian at heart :)