The Cupcake Muskateers Tavern welcomes You

cdbd3rd

Well nabbed, sah. Well nabbed.

tumblr_ohsy83CLVN1tlbtr5o6_250.gif

:)

doomboy

heya CD. hope you do okay.
been a while since i dropped by folks. hope y'all are good.
just been w**king and living.

cdbd3rd

Yay!!! Glad you like him.

Very much so!

His friends on the fridge include the USS Lexington for the wife's late father, the Chokes magnet cuz the youngest has decided she likes them. Cat paw is one of the wife's resin creations, and the D&D magnet we found, of all places, at a Dollar General.

cdbd3rd

Well, we had our first mouse visitor in the 6 years we've been here. My boy found him nibbling on a piece of candy he had sitting on his computer desk. The big mystery was where the lil guy was disappearing to every time he'd look over at the noise.

Eventually, he figured out the mouse was jumping INTO his computer thru an open slot port! :) We took the machine outside, removed a side panel and ushered our unwanted guest off into the flower beds.

Really wish I'd tried grabbing a pic of him inside the box, but was more interested in making sure we got him evicted before he took off and the cats took over the quest.

------------

Today's news - cortisone/steroid shots in both knees. That was an experience I'm looking forward to next never.

-----------

While we're in 3 digit land, a 3-digit run doesn't seem like much of a /nab, but can't be too choosy I guess. :cool:

doomboy

Well, we had our first mouse visitor in the 6 years we've been here. My boy found him nibbling on a piece of candy he had sitting on his computer desk. The big mystery was where the lil guy was disappearing to every time he'd look over at the noise.

Eventually, he figured out the mouse was jumping INTO his computer thru an open slot port! :) We took the machine outside, removed a side panel and ushered our unwanted guest off into the flower beds.

Really wish I'd tried grabbing a pic of him inside the box, but was more interested in making sure we got him evicted before he took off and the cats took over the quest.

------------

Today's news - cortisone/steroid shots in both knees. That was an experience I'm looking forward to next never.

-----------

While we're in 3 digit land, a 3-digit run doesn't seem like much of a /nab, but can't be too choosy I guess. :cool:
gonna get those swole knees

doomboy

i do not enjoy having meetings for w**k at 11:30pm.

Even if my team is in a different time zone. Like bruh.