The Cupcake Muskateers Tavern welcomes You

cdbd3rd

Another little gem from today's episode of Jeopardy.

DtY1PcW.jpg

doomboy

been trying a few dating apps, since in person events haven't been so great for me.
those apps are just... bleh

doomboy

Those apps are, at least in the states, scam factories.
oh, most absolutely are here too. tons of native ones.
mainly tried 2-3 ones which i've heard are popular and widely used.

main issue which i see with them is the demand and supply issue, not to mention the sheer numbers involved.

cdbd3rd

Woot. Felt my second earthquake last night. (From the 5.1 in Oklahoma, approx 11:30 PM Central.)

Was wandering around GH when my chair did a little double-wobble thing.

doomboy

Woot. Felt my second earthquake last night. (From the 5.1 in Oklahoma, approx 11:30 PM Central.)

Was wandering around GH when my chair did a little double-wobble thing.
whoo.

they're more common here, sometimes i'll be sleeping and suddenly feel like someone shook me awake lol

doomboy

livin'
i managed to go on a date! the second person i have ever been on a date with.

she did want to do a second, but i didn't really feel a connection, so had to politely turn her down. she was a nice person though.
(which was... a very surreal experience tbh, what with my luck and all)

cdbd3rd

livin'
i managed to go on a date! the second person i have ever been on a date with.

she did want to do a second, but i didn't really feel a connection, so had to politely turn her down. she was a nice person though.
(which was... a very surreal experience tbh, what with my luck and all)

I.... Well... Unless there was just something you knew was gonna become an issue, I probably wouldn't have stomped the brakes after just 1 date.

doomboy

I.... Well... Unless there was just something you knew was gonna become an issue, I probably wouldn't have stomped the brakes after just 1 date.
Wasn't feeling too much interest, and she wanted kids (and i most likely do not)

cdbd3rd

Now that The Day is coming up just next week, the nerves are getting fired up a bit. Wasn't as bad back when it was still 'a couple months away'.

If only I had a Flumph-shell helmet...

1wkMl0.gif

cdbd3rd

Tomorrow is snip-snip day. Overnight stay and hopefully come home a few pounds lighter.

*pause to Google a curiosity*

Hm. Okay, Google says I'll only be a half-pound lighter. We'll call it a pound, adding some for my little C-monster klingon.

Will let y'all know how it goes whenever I feel up to sitting at the desk. Couple/few days. .... or I'll send word if, well, you know.

doomboy

Tomorrow is snip-snip day. Overnight stay and hopefully come home a few pounds lighter.

*pause to Google a curiosity*

Hm. Okay, Google says I'll only be a half-pound lighter. We'll call it a pound, adding some for my little C-monster klingon.

Will let y'all know how it goes whenever I feel up to sitting at the desk. Couple/few days. .... or I'll send word if, well, you know.
hope the weight loss goes smoothly