The Cupcake Muskateers Tavern welcomes You

cdbd3rd

You've fed the Jaggie. Now there is no getting it to leave.
*Nom cookies*

Jags!!!!

kermit-happy.gif

Issiana

Happen to live on Thelanis? It's where I store my mountains-o-cookie.
funny you mention that...
I just returned and restarted on Thelanis as well... so yes, i do reside on Thelanis so that cookie mountain is a prime trarget, heh

Issiana

I'll post a screenie of name/ stats later on when i get home.
I'm kinda clueless after such a long time away that i'd quite like some feedback as to how my current set up looks.

I seem to be nailing stuff on EH with zero issues so far as a lvl 30, but I just have no idea what i should be aiming for stat wise.
I finished up getting crafting to lvl 301, (see no point going any higher atm) and made a full set of gear that requires zero gear swapping to do anything, apart from open lock.. can't find a augment for that ... yet!

But yeah... what sort of HP is normal for lvl 30, AC, saves, etc...
Just clueless heh

Issiana

well i'd post a pic of the char if i knew how to on this forum... but since i don't here's where i'm at.
I use light repeaters to make use of gnome weapon stuff, goal of the build was to be a ranged skill based character that could be a happy solo "jack of all trades" type.

These are all unbuffed as just with gear only (all standard gear, no gear swapping needed at all) - no guild buffs.

Vixanne - Gnome artificer currently lvl 31

Str 38
Dex 42
Con 42
Int 63
Wis 42
Cha 40

HP 1050
SP 2571
AC 92
SR 59
Fort 146

Saves
Fort 48
reflex 70
Will 54

doubleshot 40%
ranged power 143

Resistances
Acid 51
Cold 51
Lighting 51
Fire 51
Sonic 40
Negative 51
Light 51

PRR 95
MRR 71

Avoidance
Incorporeality 25%
Concealment 50%
Dodge 32%

as for destinies, its a mix of shadow dancer (mostly) shiradi and fatesinger as I was aiming to build something that could never fail on a skill use.

On the whole it seems to be working well as I have zero interest in reaper stuff (might change) but atm, I've enjoyed the fun of making all my own gear and just chilling out in the world. I have only had one "go change your undies moment now!" when i got taken to 9hp's in castle ravenloft... yes thats right 9... I had no idea i had been debuffed 60% of my max hp's and got a bit hit applied... was a certain wakeup call for sure, lol.

So yeah, after all that, not really sure how to increase stats as its all lvl 30 cannith crafted. Or if there is any reason to since everything seems to be playing ok atm.

Issiana

heh, you're sounding like i do most days.
Imma just an old worn out mess these days that feels like i should be in a old persons home :ROFLMAO:

Tscheuss

The link to our previous forum is working. I'm still waiting on the one before that. I shall have to find new images for the "doorways".

cdbd3rd

My latest offering of interwebs randomness....

Gotta listen to this with headphones, especially better if you close yer eyes.. It starts a little slow, but stay with it.

Listened to a bunch. This one had the best experience of not just direction of the music, but distance. (Yeah, it's 3 years old. I'm getting slower finding stuff in me olde age. ;) )

Kathwynn

My latest offering of interwebs randomness....

Gotta listen to this with headphones, especially better if you close yer eyes.. It starts a little slow, but stay with it.

Listened to a bunch. This one had the best experience of not just direction of the music, but distance. (Yeah, it's 3 years old. I'm getting slower finding stuff in me olde age. ;) )
Sounds good to this olde guy too...

Kathwynn

*Peeks in* *waves*

Family pretty busy at the moment. Son started high school. OMG. Trying to assimilate the knowledge of time passing.
When my son hit 30... It seemed like only yesterday I could put him on my arm and have his head resting in my hand.. Where does the time go? I only know it passes to quickly.

cdbd3rd

Spent some time out in the forum wilderness.

The game name needs to be changed to Spreadsheets and Statistics.

cdbd3rd

Is that why you go fishing on the Ring side? ;)

One of many reasons. ;)

-----------

Q: What's more fun than getting rear-ended by a Ford F-150 doing the 40 mph speed limit while you're sitting at a red light?

A: Getting hit hard enough that you smash into the rear bumper of the GMC Denali in front of you.

Extra point Q: What's funnier than an idiot that pulls in front of you on the side of the road so he can try convincing the cops you were the one that rear-ended him?

A: The cops looking at the damaged vehicles and the trail of vehicle fluids before giving it the ol', "Uh-hunh." :D

------------

But yeah. One poor Ford Escape now totaled. She was a good car. So young at only 242,000 miles. The guy had insurance (nice change) despite being a full-blooded moron. Daughter and I doing okay after a few hours in the ER checking all the dings, bumps, and fluid levels. :)