The Cupcake Muskateers Tavern welcomes You

cdbd3rd

So...
You tell yourself if A happens, you'll do B to get C.
So A happens, and you do B.
Then you try to do C and find you just wasted a bunch of B cuz C was taken away to day before.

Is it on me? Yep, 95% (I reserve that other 5% for the face slap of the timing.)

The best part was yet another frozen load screen I had to restart past to get to that. You know it's bad when I decide that yard/garden work is less hassle than logging in.

However...
First harvest of peas and radishes this past week. :) Lot of tomatos getting ready to turn. (The stuff I dislike seems to grow the best. Tomatos & zuchinni are going nuts. ) Another 7-10 days and the corn will be ready..... That's when the party starts. I planted a lot of corn. :cool: :)

Aelonwy

I've never had much luck with tomatoes, that is the plants grow but don't seem to produce much. Fresh corn is hard on my digestion, although I make cornbread (from cornmeal) when we have barbeque or sometimes fish. And cornbread hush puppies yum.

May you have an abundant harvest.

cdbd3rd

Slow news day...

FG9y7nC.jpg

None of the contestants knew the answer. :(

Issiana

Late to the party (only by about a decade lmao) but Ravenloft....
Glad i picked that up on the sale atm. What a pack. Hands down best DDO expac i've seen so far!
I've recently been doing tabletop D&D in ravenloft so it was super cool seeing the in game version.

doomboy

Late to the party (only by about a decade lmao) but Ravenloft....
Glad i picked that up on the sale atm. What a pack. Hands down best DDO expac i've seen so far!
I've recently been doing tabletop D&D in ravenloft so it was super cool seeing the in game version.
I'm running it for my PnP group, and it's helped me so much in describing stuff and laying out the adventure lol

Issiana

I think i know the answer to this question, but imma ask it anyway.

Augments.
Does the stat/skill boosts that can go in them add to other items enhancement bonuses (say +6 for example), or is it the same type so only the highest one applies?

Not talking about exceptional boosts as i know they are different.
I have a feeling that augment is the same type as items but just can't find anything in wiki to confirm this.

cdbd3rd

I think i know the answer to this question, but imma ask it anyway.

Augments.
Does the stat/skill boosts that can go in them add to other items enhancement bonuses (say +6 for example), or is it the same type so only the highest one applies?

Not talking about exceptional boosts as i know they are different.
I have a feeling that augment is the same type as items but just can't find anything in wiki to confirm this.

I'd have to look around, but pretty sure augments are supposed to stack.

Also, "HIYA!!" :)

Issiana

So random thoughts of one who has just finished a 2nd TR after been gone for so long...

Way to easy!

I hit lvl 20 on 3rd life and havent even started lvl 15+ quests yet. This to me seems insane.
My 2nd life was f2p and it took me up to dreaming dark quests to hit lvl 20.
This time i did a vip thing and the added xp from monster manuals and vip was insane.

Quest wise.. it was nice to see things tie in a bit more (probably always has, just i chose to read things this time, lol) but i'm not entirely sure i like the idea of cross realms, it just doesn't feel like it's eberon anymore, rather a hodge podge of different modules. Still that hodge podge does make for a lot more content so... meh.

Anyway, epics caught me way off guard, that revamp is so much nicer imo to the old epic karma stuff so all in all, it's been good. Different, but a good different :)

Issiana

I'd have to look around, but pretty sure augments are supposed to stack.

Also, "HIYA!!" :)
It was as i thought. a no go.
I tossed a +5 int gem into an item i had and equiped it while wearing a +6 int item as well.
Only had a +6 bonus showing.
At least i know now what i can and can't do with augements.

Now the epic stuff and the gearing challenge will begin i guess. Gotta get the crafting levels up a bit to, only 165 atm so can't even make myself some level appropriate gear, heh.
Still Artificer is pretty OP so it seems to do fine as is.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
It was as i thought. a no go.
I tossed a +5 int gem into an item i had and equiped it while wearing a +6 int item as well.
Only had a +6 bonus showing.
At least i know now what i can and can't do with augements.

Now the epic stuff and the gearing challenge will begin i guess. Gotta get the crafting levels up a bit to, only 165 atm so can't even make myself some level appropriate gear, heh.
Still Artificer is pretty OP so it seems to do fine as is.
Augments (Well, most augments) are enhancement bonuses and so do not stack with gear. (as you discovered, sorry late to respond to this).

HOWEVER: Augments from the various festivals are a unique type of bonus and therefore stack with pretty much anything.

There are also, if memory serves some rare drop insightful bonus augments in epics.

cdbd3rd

Auggies. *facepalm* Right, no stacky stacky.

For some reason what's left of my brain went down the Filigrees path.

doomboy

got a friend staying at my place while she visits Japan. she was supposed to stay with someone else, but they got covid so she's here till they recover.
she gets the bed, i get a sleeping bag on the floor.

ugh. couldn't leave her hanging tho

cdbd3rd

Yesterday was a fun one. Short fast storm raced across the city, we just caught an edge of it for 60+ mph wind. Back inside the city they had 80+ with a lot of trees on houses & such.

So while we got mostly lucky, my just-maturing corn took a hit. :(

Lr0CGQq.jpg

(Yeah, I haven't done great with weeding...)

Aelonwy

I've heard corn is resilient, so take heart. Unlike tomato plants which break and wilt if you look at them wrong.

cdbd3rd

Kept the maters up by the back of the house so they did fine. As did the zuchinni. Of course, since both of those I hate. Lol.

Salvaged 36 ears today. The downed stalks are still kinda connected, so hoping the young'uns will still mature up a bit more.

Tscheuss

got a friend staying at my place while she visits Japan. she was supposed to stay with someone else, but they got covid so she's here till they recover.
she gets the bed, i get a sleeping bag on the floor.

ugh. couldn't leave her hanging tho
Good job. I knew we raised you right. ;)

cdbd3rd

Last wisps of garden trying to give up their goodies. The corn did well for the damage it took, pulled the last couple scraggly ears today.

Okra going crazy, plenty for the freezer.

Green beans as well - some lookin kinda seksy. :)

XXTrLV3.jpg