U60 Lamannia Preview 2 - Expansion Pack Loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfildur

All lives done
I have thought some more... Lots of efficient items. I will redo alot! And cosmetics are AMAZING! Ok i start be hyped :)

Lyrin

Eberron Scholar
Is there any chance %HP could be added to the sets? It is essential for higher end tank builds, and currently the sources of %hp are quite limited.

Aelonwy

Just pointing out the Legendary University Sentry's Helm and Legendary University Champion's Helm do not match their respective armors, i think they have the previous Sharn appearance still. Also when I equip the two outfits my character looks naked. I do love the robes.

Dragnilar

Dragonborn of Bahamut
Not sure if this is the best place to leave a comment but on the vecna bonus cosmetics, the animated one... does that remind anyone else of Mumra from Thundercats? Yes, I'm old.
Yeah, a little... His tassels, wraps and whatever else would float around in the air when he would transform.

Mumm-Ra_9.jpg

Doesn't Vecna himself also have something similar going on with his outfit?

441.png

Lotoc

Just an overall suggestion but I'd kinda like to have the Traveler's hat as a drop somewhere in the expansion, probably in the raid, as a cosmetic or as an artifact.
"The Green hat of the Green Hat Guy"

Misadventure

Killing everybody on Hardcore with pleasure.
Just an overall suggestion but I'd kinda like to have the Traveler's hat as a drop somewhere in the expansion, probably in the raid, as a cosmetic or as an artifact.
"The Green hat of the Green Hat Guy"
You know in certain cultures "green hat guy" means your wife/gf is sleeping with someone else. :sneaky:😅

PaleFox

Well, thematically I really like what is put forward.

The numbers seem a bit off and per usual we see low level non-scaling stuff on end-game gear.
(Like fearsome. Unless there has been some behind the scenes change to this kind of stuff to auto-scale with char level.))

Grumpy

Not sure if someone already mentioned this, didn't have time to read the entire thread, but I looked at several of the new rune-arms and they all seem to have "Insight Spell power" that matches the type, as in the fireball rune arm has insight fire spell power and so on, but they are have values of +15 insight spell power, is this a new type?

To try and be more clear it says, "Insightful Combustion +15: Passive: +15 Insight Bonus to fire spell power."

If this is a new type of spell power that stacks with quality, insightful, and enhancement, then its a good thing. If this is an "insightful" bonus, +15 is super low, as you can craft +47 insightful using CC at level 15.

Just hoping to clarify.

Also, just looked at the Lore on these rune-arms and its at 5% equipment spell crit chance, but the current gear 30+ is all lore +20%, 5% seems super low, not sure if they were just placeholder numbers.

Last edited:

SteelStar

Senior Systems Designer
Not sure if someone already mentioned this, didn't have time to read the entire thread, but I looked at several of the new rune-arms and they all seem to have "Insight Spell power" that matches the type, as in the fireball rune arm has insight fire spell power and so on, but they are have values of +15 insight spell power, is this a new type?

To try and be more clear it says, "Insightful Combustion +15: Passive: +15 Insight Bonus to fire spell power."

If this is a new type of spell power that stacks with quality, insightful, and enhancement, then its a good thing. If this is an "insightful" bonus, +15 is super low, as you can craft +47 insightful using CC at level 15.

Just hoping to clarify.

Also, just looked at the Lore on these rune-arms and its at 5% equipment spell crit chance, but the current gear 30+ is all lore +20%, 5% seems super low, not sure if they were just placeholder numbers.
Effects on Rune Arms in this preview don't seem to be scaling properly. This is fixed for next preview!

nenetteblackmoor

Quirk of DDO Graphic Designers.

DDO graphic designers excessively use light blue. They even changed the items from Reaver's Fate to be revamped as items in Fall of Truth, and they also turned them blue.
A light blue similar to the Silver Flame is commonly seen on other armor and shields, and light blue is frequently used as an accent. Common colors such as red, black, and white are used less frequently.
The armor and mounts added during Halloween were initially light blue, and the mounts added in Feywild are also light blue.

The weapons added in this update have also transformed the conventional weapons into a blue hue, similar to the FoH items.
There is no problem with choosing blue, but I would like to see a wider variety of popular colors available.

There are too many decorations, and it wouldn't be strange to have more simple texture items.

First and foremost, what I really want to say is, 'Please stop using blue!’

DeathTitan

I wonder if the new 30% "artifact" bonus to spell critical damage introduced in update 60 with the "Legendary Delight of the Devourer set" is a description bug.

So now we can stack in our equipment:
30% artifact bonus to spell critical damage (NEW)
15% legendary bonus to spell critical damage
enhancement bonus to cold spell critical damage +20%
insight bonus to cold spell critical damage +10%
quality bonus to cold spell critical damage +5%

I mean, you nerfed casters DPS in R7-10 difficulty and now you are buffing casters again with this new stacking spell critical damage source: please I need to know if that new "artifact" bonus to spell critical damage is confirmed.

Reactions: DBZ

Vox

Quirk of DDO Graphic Designers.

DDO graphic designers excessively use light blue. They even changed the items from Reaver's Fate to be revamped as items in Fall of Truth, and they also turned them blue.
A light blue similar to the Silver Flame is commonly seen on other armor and shields, and light blue is frequently used as an accent. Common colors such as red, black, and white are used less frequently.
The armor and mounts added during Halloween were initially light blue, and the mounts added in Feywild are also light blue.

The weapons added in this update have also transformed the conventional weapons into a blue hue, similar to the FoH items.
There is no problem with choosing blue, but I would like to see a wider variety of popular colors available.

There are too many decorations, and it wouldn't be strange to have more simple texture items.

First and foremost, what I really want to say is, 'Please stop using blue!’
I miss the OG warforged titan

Rull

Different set bonuses so they stack: 15% Legendary Spell Crit Dmg and 30% Artifact Spell Crit Dmg.

Good luck tetrising a balanced gearset with both set bonuses though.

something like:

Necklace - Elder's
Trinket - GoMF w/ Elder & Burning Sun
Belt - Legendary Lion-headed Belt Buckle
Cloak - Vol
Head - Vol
Armor - Vol
Ring - clouded dreams
Ring - profane DC
Gloves - gauntlets of the arcane soldier
Boots - Sunken Slippers
Bracers - dino minor artifact (fire/fire/fire crit damage, sacred DC)
and augment Alluring Elocution and Cruel Cut.

As for set bonuses, you'd only be missing 30 artifact MRR but not many layouts currently can get that either.

Goggles would be spare. You could grab dusk goggles and shift stuff around (I'm sure you can get insightful sheltering somewhere somehow).

DeathTitan

something like:

Necklace - Elder's
Belt - Legendary Lion-headed Belt Buckle
Cloak - Vol
Head - Vol
Armor - Vol
Ring - clouded dreams
Ring - profane DC
Gloves - gauntlets of the arcane soldier
Boots - Sunken Slippers
Bracers - dino minor artifact (fire/fire/fire crit damage, sacred DC)
and augment Alluring Elocution and Cruel Cut.

As for set bonuses, you'd only be missing 30 artifact MRR but not many layouts currently can get that either.

Goggles would be spare. You could grab dusk goggles and shift stuff around (I'm sure you can get insightful sheltering somewhere somehow).
perfect.
that's similar to what I thought, it's detailed in this post:

I suggest you to use the "legendary delight of the devourer set" instead of the "Vol" set, otherwise you have to farm 2 augment sets from the same raid (too hot to handle).

with Alluring Elocution and legendary delight of the devourer set you would farm 3 augments in killing time and 3 in too hot to handle instead of farming 6 augments in too hot to handle.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Double gem set bonuses are unrealistic. If you have one of these already, congratulations. I rolled a Shaman's Fury and Biting Sands, and built a gearset that allows me to swap to four different Warlock pacts. But it's not something I'm going to promote or recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.